- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Will Ivermectin, the "wonder drug" from Japan, be the "miracle drug" against Coronavirus?
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Tuan Ibrahim is Minister of the Ministry of Environment and Water (MEWA) but 'mewa' in Kelantanese means bodoh: He is Kelantanese, isn't he?
- MALAYSIAN GANGS 1
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,738,087 hits
Daily Archives: February 5, 2016
— No Hilary, you haven’t lost your job — you’ll be back tonight for Newshub Live at 6pm! — — Published on Feb 4, 2016 What’s an emergency defecation situation? As Hilary Barry–that’s the reporter who agrees she might be … Continue reading
— S****D PARKERS — In Malaysia, senior civil servants are known to lord it over the rakyat. Civil servants in Singapore are expected to behave approproately, especially if they are senior civil servants. If he really works for the Singapore … Continue reading
… In 2016, Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi disclosed that 56,576 Malaysians renounced their citizenship between 2006 and April 2016. Of these, 49,864 were Chinese, 1,833 were Indians and 844 were Malays. The remaining 4,044 were people of other … Continue reading