- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,526 hits
Daily Archives: February 4, 2016
The Court of Appeal upheld the Ipoh High Court’s judgement: The Kinta Medical Centre (KMC) must pay RM896,000 in HIV-contaminated blood transfusion case…
… The StarVerified account @staronline Thursday, 1 Jun 2017 Damages awarded in tainted blood transfusion case upheld . PUTRAJAYA: The Court of Appeal has upheld the award of RM846,000 in damages to an accident victim who was provided with HIV-infected blood … Continue reading
— Yes, Nur Jazlan is correct. Watch how pro-UMNO blogger Papagomo ‘teaches foreign worker a lesson’. 24 May 2016 Free Malaysia Today ‘M’sian employers don’t treat foreign workers well’ Nawar Firdaws May 23, 2016 Deputy Home Minister Nur Jazlan Mohamed … Continue reading