- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,663 hits
Daily Archives: February 6, 2016
— Video: Man tries to hammer off the tooth of the dead tigress — 16 February 2016 Harian Metro Retweeted HM (Timur) @hmtimur 2h2 hours ago 2 individu diburu bagi bantu siasatan kehilangan taring harimau yg mati dilanggar di LPT2 … Continue reading
— — — Unity is strength. Be united in fighting for good and against evil. Let’s make the Year of Monkey a good year for the nation and for all Malaysians 🐵 只要同心，今年一定好猴！🐵🐒👍 祝大家 新年进步，万事如意！ 猴年行大运！🐒🎉 —
— The UTCs (Urban Transformation Centers): All links in One … OPENING HOURS FROM 22 JANUARY 2019 Shah Alam Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Week ends 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Keramat Week days 8.00 … Continue reading
— — Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 1h1 hour ago Namewee releases remix of RED People’s 2015 Chinese New Year song (VIDEO) http://bit.ly/1VXK1xn —
— 6 February 2016 … — — RT Verified account @RT_com 10h10 hours ago ‘Take that!’: NZ minister gets dildo in face after TPP signing (VIDEO) http://on.rt.com/73ow … Mass protests over the TPP in New Zealand did not pass by … Continue reading