- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 7,335,501 hits
Daily Archives: February 15, 2016
… 27 November 2018 Why Malaysians will do 3D jobs overseas but not at home https://t.co/puFeXB4hyx — M. Kula Segaran (@mkula) November 26, 2018 PETALING JAYA: Many Malaysians are willing to take on dirty, dangerous and difficult (3D) jobs in … Continue reading
— Robert K Chelliah, migration consultant, “Sirul, if you name me, I’ll tell everything about you.” In a video from the Villawood Immigration Detention Centre where he is held, Sirul said he will name five people who tried to “bribe or … Continue reading