- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,687 hits
Daily Archives: February 7, 2016
— — Shanghaiist on Friday Drunk dude karate kicks open elevator door at Hangzhou KTV, stumbles straight do — Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 2h2 hours ago Drunk man karate kicks open lift doors at China KTV, then falls down elevator shaft … Continue reading
Another CNY Greeting BLUNDER: Kuala Pilah MP Hasan Malek has a banner that says in Chinese, ‘Cai Fa Xi Gong’.
— Ipoh Mayor and City Council fumble in their CNY Greetings! — After the blunder by the Mayor of Ipoh, comes another. Kuala Pilah MP Hasan Malek has a banner that says in Chinese: ‘Cai Fa Xi Gong‘. In the English … Continue reading