- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Cats are more likely than dogs to get Coronavirus...
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- 5,749,037 hits
Daily Archives: February 7, 2016
— — Shanghaiist on Friday Drunk dude karate kicks open elevator door at Hangzhou KTV, stumbles straight do — Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 2h2 hours ago Drunk man karate kicks open lift doors at China KTV, then falls down elevator shaft … Continue reading
Another CNY Greeting BLUNDER: Kuala Pilah MP Hasan Malek has a banner that says in Chinese, ‘Cai Fa Xi Gong’.
— Ipoh Mayor and City Council fumble in their CNY Greetings! — After the blunder by the Mayor of Ipoh, comes another. Kuala Pilah MP Hasan Malek has a banner that says in Chinese: ‘Cai Fa Xi Gong‘. In the English … Continue reading