- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Man with mental problems arrested for the on-line sexual harassment of Jamaliah Jamaluddin and Lim Yi Wei...
- Bersatu "nullifies" the membership of Mahathir, Mukhriz, Syed Saddiq, Maszlee Malik and Amiruddin Hamzah...
- Video: Watch them fight at the Ipoh GH!
- False: The claim that "Autopsies performed by the Italians showed that Covid-19 is not pneumonia-like. Covid-19 is disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis). So the way to combat it is with antibiotics."
- At an Ipoh pub. During the EMCO.😭
- MALAYSIAN GANGS 1
- 5,839,276 hits
Tag Archives: shanghai
— — Shanghaiist on Friday Drunk dude karate kicks open elevator door at Hangzhou KTV, stumbles straight do — Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 2h2 hours ago Drunk man karate kicks open lift doors at China KTV, then falls down elevator shaft … Continue reading
— The Bund, renowned for its pre-Chinese revolution architecture, is the former financial district of the country’s commercial hub and now a popular tourist destination, packed with high-end restaurants and expensive boutiques. The Bund stands on the opposite bank of … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ My earlier Post on my China visit tends to hang, so I have now left that unattended. Instead, I have created a second Post, which is what you are now reading. For the earlier Post, go to Visiting China, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Visiting China, the land of my ancestors (2) China visas: a tightening of rules? —– NO, I DID NOT BALIK CINA. I MELAWAT CINA. My grandparents came from China. They came from the south. I visited the north, Beijing and Shanghai. … Continue reading