- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Genting inheritance saga gets murkier with new RM1.6bil lawsuit
- Nepali sherpas rescue Malaysian climber from Mount Everest 'death zone'
- Fake claims about the Pfizer documents
- 23 March 2016: Fake Datuk 'Dato Vicknesh' gets 23 years and 14 strokes of the cane...
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Selangor: Man charged with murder of pregnant lover whose remains were burnt in Sungai Besar plantation
- Absolute nonsense from John Campbell about Multiple Sclerosis, vaccination, and the WHO
- Malaysia detains Chinese ship suspected of looting World War 2 wreck
- 7,767,433 hits
Tag Archives: shanghai
Shanghai: No longer the number 1 manufacturing city in China; 216,000 enterprises have disappeared
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged shanghai 1 Comment
Shanghai fines Paris Baguette subsidiary for selling bread at an unlicensed outlet during the lock down when food was scarce: People are angry at such injustice
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Paris baguette, shanghai Leave a comment
Shanghai: Man detained for violently kicking woman’s seat in cinema
.. . ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Man detained for kicking woman's seat in cinema, shanghai Leave a comment
LeLe Farley: CCP Shills Fleeing China! Americans in Shanghai Freak Out; This Week’s Ah Q! 【RAW】
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged CCP shills, foreigners, LeLe Farley, shanghai Leave a comment
People are seizing the opportunity to flee/Shanghai faces a tough decision to unblock or not
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged shanghai Leave a comment
Typhoon In-fa hits Shanghai, China!
.. Typhoon "In-fa" has hit Shanghai. Hundreds of thousands of people have been evacuated. It is too early to know the full extent of the damage. July 25, 2021 pic.twitter.com/9KLCwDYNEI — Things China Doesn't Want You To Know (@TruthAbtChina) July … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged shanghai, typhoon in-fa Leave a comment
Video: Drunk Chinaman falls down lift shaft after kicking open the door
— — Shanghaiist on Friday Drunk dude karate kicks open elevator door at Hangzhou KTV, stumbles straight do — Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 2h2 hours ago Drunk man karate kicks open lift doors at China KTV, then falls down elevator shaft … Continue reading
It was NOT a ‘Happy New Year’ at Shanghai Bund: Stampede kills 36, injures 47!
— The Bund, renowned for its pre-Chinese revolution architecture, is the former financial district of the country’s commercial hub and now a popular tourist destination, packed with high-end restaurants and expensive boutiques. The Bund stands on the opposite bank of … Continue reading
Visiting China, the land of my ancestors (2)
___________________________________________________________ My earlier Post on my China visit tends to hang, so I have now left that unattended. Instead, I have created a second Post, which is what you are now reading. For the earlier Post, go to Visiting China, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged air asia X, Beijing (China), bullet train, China, dirty toilet, shanghai, Shanghai (China), tour 2 Comments
Visiting China, the land of my ancestors (1)
_________________________________________________ Visiting China, the land of my ancestors (2) China visas: a tightening of rules? —– NO, I DID NOT BALIK CINA. I MELAWAT CINA. My grandparents came from China. They came from the south. I visited the north, Beijing and Shanghai. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged air asia X, Beijing (China), bullet train, China, dirty toilet, shanghai, Shanghai (China), tour 3 Comments