- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Buried in 1985, when there was no WhatsApp yet: 201 year-old Mummified monk in Mongolia found "not dead" in 2015 with a note that said, "Stop believing all the bullshit you read on WhatsApp."
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- "I'd rather go to hell than forgive him!" | A real story (Met. Pavlos)
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Loh Pei Ying on culpability of Raeesah Khan and Pritam Singh
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Hannah Yeoh is not a problem. Boo Cheng Hau is the problem.
- 7,082,450 hits
Tag Archives: shanghai
.. Typhoon "In-fa" has hit Shanghai. Hundreds of thousands of people have been evacuated. It is too early to know the full extent of the damage. July 25, 2021 pic.twitter.com/9KLCwDYNEI — Things China Doesn't Want You To Know (@TruthAbtChina) July … Continue reading
— — Shanghaiist on Friday Drunk dude karate kicks open elevator door at Hangzhou KTV, stumbles straight do — Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 2h2 hours ago Drunk man karate kicks open lift doors at China KTV, then falls down elevator shaft … Continue reading
— The Bund, renowned for its pre-Chinese revolution architecture, is the former financial district of the country’s commercial hub and now a popular tourist destination, packed with high-end restaurants and expensive boutiques. The Bund stands on the opposite bank of … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ My earlier Post on my China visit tends to hang, so I have now left that unattended. Instead, I have created a second Post, which is what you are now reading. For the earlier Post, go to Visiting China, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Visiting China, the land of my ancestors (2) China visas: a tightening of rules? —– NO, I DID NOT BALIK CINA. I MELAWAT CINA. My grandparents came from China. They came from the south. I visited the north, Beijing and Shanghai. … Continue reading