- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is in the USA
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,699,051 hits
Tag Archives: Sirul Azhar Umar
Robert K Chelliah, Migration Consultant, “Sirul, if you name me, I’ll tell everything about you.”
— In a video from the Villawood Immigration Detention Centre where he is held, Sirul said he will name five people who tried to “bribe or coax” him into implicating Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak in Altantuya’s murder. Americk Sidhu … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged altantuya, Robert K Chelliah, Sirul Azhar Umar 2 Comments
After releasing 3 videos, Sirul, Altantuya’s killer, threatened to name 5 who wanted him to implicate Najib. No 4th video so far…
— … 14 February 2016 Malaysiakini Sirul, you don’t have to implicate the PM… YOURSAY | ‘Whether someone is implicating the PM or not, Sirul’s credibility is doubtful.’ Source: Sirul revealed five who wanted him to implicate PM Anonymous_40f4: According … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged altantuya, Sirul Azhar Umar 1 Comment