UTC STANDS FOR URBAN TRANSFORMATION CENTER.
It is an initiative of the Government to in providing core services of the Government and the private sector a one-stop center or in a single building. This saves you the trouble of having to go to different buildings in different parts of the city.
OPENING HOURS FROM 22 JANUARY 2019
Shah Alam Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Week ends 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Keramat Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Week ends 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Seremban Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Week ends 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Alor Setar Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Fri & Sat 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Johor Baru Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Fri & Sat 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Kota Baru Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Fri & Sat 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Kuala Terengganu Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Fri & Sat 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
THE UTC MELAKA IS IN JALAN HANG TUAH
These are the Agencies which are supposed to be found in any of the existing UTCs. Will the agency you are looking for be found at the Malacca UTC.
Call their number to find out: 06 333 3333
Wednesday November 20, 2013 MYT 7:36:25 AM
Attack at Malacca Urban Transformation Centre
Fire scare: The flames from the Proton Inspira were prevented from spreading to the other cars parked at the Urban Transformation Centre complex in Malacca by security guards
MALACCA: A car at the Urban Transformation Centre (UTC) was set on fire in an arson attack just before midnight, following a bomb threat on the complex at Jalan Hang Tuah here.
The threatening note, placed on the windshield of a nearby car, warned that a bomb had been placed at the centre and also attacked a senior official over an alleged personal issue.
However, a bomb disposal team and a police canine unit combed the area for about four hours but did not find any trace of explosives.
Two security guards managed to stop the flames from the Proton Inspira from spreading to a 4WD vehicle and a Honda Civic that were parked nearby during the 11.30pm incident on Monday.
The building is said to belong to Dunia Melayu Dunia Islam (DMDI), which is owned by the state government.
The note that came with the bomb threat was apparently targeted at DMDI board of directors member and general manager Mashita Datuk Wira Ismail.
It read: Dalam UTC ada bomb, bomoh lima generasi keluarga, Mana Claim Kami. Layan Kami seperti anjing, 2 tahun perhatiankan kau Mashita.
(There is a bomb inside the UTC, a family of five generations of bomoh, which is our claim. Treated us like dogs for two years. we are watching you Mashita).
Agencies under UTC
- Royal Malaysian Police
- Klinik 1Malaysia (1Malaysia Clinic)
- Kedai Rakyat 1Malaysia (1Malaysia Grocery Stores)
- Kedai Kain 1Malaysia
- Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM)
- Ministry of Human Resources
- Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat (SPAD) (Land Public Transport Commission)
- Malaysian Road Transport Department (JPJ)
- Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia (Department of Immigration Malaysia)
- Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) (Inland Revenue Board (IRB))
- Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) (Employees Provident Fund (EPF))
- Pos Malaysia
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Tabung Ekonomi Kumpulan Usaha Niaga (TEKUN)
- Federal Agriculture Marketing Authority (FAMA)
- Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia (AIM)
- SME Bank
- Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) (National Higher Education Fund Corporation)
- Indah Water Konsortium (IWK)
- Agro Bank
- Tenaga Nasional
- Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB)
- Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA)
- Telekom Malaysia (TM)
- Ministry of Woman, Family and Community
- Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Tabung Haji
- Biro Pengaduan Awam (BPA) (Public Compaint Bureau)
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
In addition, expect other facilities:
- Futsal court
- Medical centre
- Rock climbing
- ATM machines
- Information kiosk
The UTC in Melaka is supposed to have the following as well:
- Syarikat Air Melaka Berhad (SAMB)
- Perbadanan Pengurusan Sisa Pepejal dan Pembersihan Awam Negeri Melaka (PPSPPA) (Malacca Public Waste Services Corporation)
- Majlis Bandaraya Melaka Bersejarah (MBMB) (Historical Malacca City Council)
- Majlis Agama Islam Melaka (MAIM)
- Pusat Zakat Melaka (PZM) (Malacca Zakat Centre)
Senarai Agensi/Perkhidmatan di UTC Melaka
UTC a benchmark of public service, says Najib
MALACCA, June 23 — The Urban Transformation Centre (UTC) will be a benchmark of the best public service for the people, particularly urban dwellers, said Datuk Seri Najib Razak.
The prime minister said the people-friendly centre would give people the satisfaction of dealing with federal and state departments under one roof.
“This concept is so successful and made a lot of people happy. This is an example of how state and federal governments can forge close co-operation and produce a concept that provide good facilities to the people.
Malacca’s UTC, the first of its kind in the country, which houses 70 federal and state departments and agencies, is also equipped with a nursery, a surau and library and is open from 8.30am to 10pm every day.
“A massage service provided by trained disabled people is also available here. The masseurs get a satisfactory income and can lead an honourable life.
Urban Transformation Centre (UTC) Melaka, One Stop Public Service Centre for Malaccans
Address: Wisma Dunia Melayu Dunia Islam (DMDI) in Jalan Tan Chay Yan, Malacca.
A one-stop centre for people to deal with 70 government, government-linked agencies, NGO and private firms.
Brochure Urban Transformation Centre (UTC)