- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Reactions to leaked audio clip of Muhyiddin "enticing Najib and gang"...
- Batu Gajah: 42 attended a kenduri Raya, one Covid-19 positive case...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Miss Universe Malaysia 2017, Samantha Katie James: African-Americans chose to be born coloured...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- Follow the money: China gave US$70 million to the Joe Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Datuk and other VIPs and friends couldn't resist the durian! All 22 are fined. At Balik Pulau, Penang.
- 5,843,693 hits
Daily Archives: September 2, 2012
_________________________________________________ ANWAR ON TOUR Malaysiakini The Lahad Datu blame game Meanwhile, PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim told the 5,000-strong crowd that the federal government is trying to put him in jail by claiming that he had instigated the ongoing … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Gangsta Macha YouTube page. Gangsta Macha Facebook page. ————————————————————————————— Watch the trailer http://www.youtube.com/gangstermacha ___________________________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today Movie Review: Gangster Macha Patrick Lee | November 8, 2012 Gangster Macha: The Rise of Muthusammy is a locally-made, low-budget gangster movie that … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MAKING COMPARISONS BN Merdeka Rally at Bukit Jalil versus PR People’s Uprising Rally. Malaysiakini S’gor BN: KL112 participants were ‘party workers’ Koh Jun Lin 1:35PM Jan 13, 2013 *Roughly 90,000 were observed attending the government’s Merdeka celebrations at Bukit … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Right-wing NGOs burn ‘Sang Saka Malaya’ flag Bernama 8:01PM Sep 8, 2012 Fifteen NGOs comprising about 50 people jointly lodged a police report before staging a protest and set the ‘Sang Saka Malaya’ flag on fire. The police … Continue reading