- Yes, they say it's wrong to sing the Negaraku in languages other than the national language...
- The Chinaman taxi driver in Singapore. Yes, foreigners can drive a taxi in Singapore!
- Videos: Consider this. TAR UC. 2 Parts.
- India: All 4 men accused of the rape of a vet are shot dead while trying to escape.
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- At the Angkatan Muda Keadilan (AMK) in Melaka: Unsavoury images!
- AG says appeal against Rafizi acquittal was done without his knowledge, disobeying his instructions: Is it the work of the 'Deep State' in the AGC?
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- 'weehingthong' has 5,562,765 hits on 29 November 2019. He tweets as ComplexSimonThong @ComplexThong...
- 5,569,473 hits
Daily Archives: October 30, 2019
It might not be long before it happens: “Speak BM in Malaysia, not Chinese. Go somewhere else!” It’s already happening on Twitter anyway…
'Speak English in Canada' Woman in Burnaby goes on a racist rant with a child in tow who became an innocent witness to these bigoted views. Parles Français? pic.twitter.com/Sjx6QcxX5h — RT (@RT_com) October 30, 2019
. Old Traditional doors in chinese homes https://t.co/Rfag3ZDNfZ — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) October 30, 2019 . . New The attacker will not get in! New emergency door for schools, homes & offices pic.twitter.com/wWVIqoJgE6 — RT (@RT_com) October 30, 2019
.. Forgive And Forget? 28 October 2019 The on-going debate over which UMNO frogs to permit into the new governing parties continues, with the latest surprising candidate none other than Najib’s former PR cheerleader Salleh Keruak. Sarawak Report declares an … Continue reading
.. VVIPs are involved in illegal poaching. Mandatory whipping on may curb perpetratorshttps://t.co/JKFF84n1NH#malaysiagazette — Malaysia Gazette (@MalaysiaGazette) October 30, 2019 By Shawaliah Hadir KUALA LUMPUR – The police have identified VVIP involved in illegal poaching and smuggling of wildlife besides tracking … Continue reading
Did I read it right? pic.twitter.com/34xYR7MhJ1 — DSSR (@SanjeevanSS) October 29, 2019 You did. They are selling their daughters for RM300,000/= https://t.co/aQtXcth1Vh — Elsie Low (@LowElsielow) October 30, 2019
.. .. Lokman claimed @chedetofficial had been briefed by SB officers that he only had support from 48 MPs, compared to @anwaribrahim who had 113 MPs backing him. “Mahathir would do everything in his power to make sure Anwar … Continue reading
@imokman @nonvitaltooth @billtay25 @arifsetia2013d @pragubathy @richardrichli @imfsea_aruna @kuabt @ahkmlog @nurjannie @GEanalyst @twt_stupid @CA4MSIAInti University College English standard pun sudah *roboh* lah! 😄 👇👇👇 pic.twitter.com/Z9obmkr8ul — estee gan (@gst183) October 30, 2019 Luckily they didn’t write `divorce’ we fall!🤣🤣🤣 — Nejardnar57 … Continue reading
It's not what you wear… https://t.co/jJurB1TGGX — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) October 30, 2019
.. Here's a new controversy. https://t.co/xkVFiNZRF5 pic.twitter.com/CFJTL0qilM — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) October 30, 2019 .. Excerpts from: Recent African origin of modern humans From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigationJump to search This article is about modern humans. For migrations … Continue reading