- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,745,842 hits
Daily Archives: October 11, 2019
.. HDC's statement – In response to the article by AsiaSentinel dated 10 October 2019 on Malaysia's Halal Crisis. @meamalaysia @AzminAli @RadziJidin @HAriffein pic.twitter.com/iCre60vyiy — HDC (@HDCmalaysia) October 11, 2019 . . Malaysia’s Halal Crisis