- These kids who sang the Negaraku in Chinese will be among the top scorers in the UPSR, PT3, UPSR and STPM, and win scholarships from all over the world: It's stupid to claim they don't know BM!
- Arrested: Lorry driver who harassed a policeman in Lahat, Ipoh...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- Watch "Negaraku, Malaysia Anthem (With Four Languages Lyrics) Malay, English, Chinese & Tamil" on YouTube
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- Deputy IGP: No, there will be NO racial riots this coming weekend, 7 - 8 December 2019!
- Joke of the Month? Phantom Voters from China voted for the DAP!
- Updated: The Top Kleptocrats facing charges...
- Violence at the Angkatan Muda Keadilan (AMK) in Melaka: Unsavoury videos and images!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- 5,570,434 hits
Daily Archives: October 1, 2019
… A KTM train knocks down a cement mixer truck at a crossing in Port Klang. The truck driver seems to ignore the signalman who trying to stop it from crossing as the train is approaching. Luckily no one is … Continue reading
… Rohaya Sabot, 39, pleaded not guilty after charges were read in front of Sessions Court Judge Azman Ahmad on Tuesday (Oct 1). She has been slapped with three charges of #corruption and two alternative charges of cheating. Continue reading: … Continue reading
… *Pastor Raymond Koh and the great cover-up* By Dennis Ignatius (Former Ambassador) I attended the book launch of “Where is Pastor Raymond Koh?” last week. I went not because I knew Koh or the other victims of enforced disappearance … Continue reading
Shahrol Azral Ibrahim Hilmi at the High Court: Arul Kanda said that the PMO wanted us to go overseas to avoid the PAC hearing…
… https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/09/30/woman-injured-as-escalator-malfunctions-at-kl-sentral . Woman Allegedly Swallowed By KL Sentral Escalator That Malfunctioned, Rushed to Hospital https://www.worldofbuzz.com/woman-allegedly-swallowed-by-kl-sentral-escalator-that-malfunctioned-rushed-to-hospital/
Mahathir: I may be the PM for 1 or 2 years.Interview with WSJ CEO Council on 15th May 2018, 5 days since sworn in as the PMhttps://t.co/PjC2EwiPoF — cOMMANDER (@_c0MM4ND3R_) September 30, 2019 https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/09/30/syed-saddiq-stop-asking-dr-m-to-step-down-as-pm/1795585#.XZGdq4ghREM.twitter
… When you sit down like this during Malaysian national anthem, you pissed me off. You just confirmed a Malay's suspicion all this while.#negaraku#viralvideo pic.twitter.com/p27zLTHjvB — Shaharudinali (@Shaharudinali) September 29, 2019 ..