- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Cats are more likely than dogs to get Coronavirus...
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- 5,748,825 hits
Daily Archives: October 16, 2019
… Transkrip ucapan Naib Canselor Universiti Malaya dalam Kongres Maruah Melayu. Bandingkan dengan ucapan Hew Kuan Yau. pic.twitter.com/bs0L9EDTYa — 🇲🇾 XIريماو (@RimauXI) October 18, 2019 Speech at the Malay Dignity Congress https://t.co/j54UDMCK5U…http://mysinchew.sinchew.com.my/node/122451..https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/10/16/suaram-calls-for-um-vc-to-resign#qDmgDpEohdwAPYt3.01
Anwar Ibrahim: Hishamuddin Hussein himself told me that he was hoping to form a new govt with Pakatan Harapan without DAP and Amanah. *Denied by Hishamuddin Hussein.
… #BarcelonaProtests pic.twitter.com/qBcudAH70a — 00:00 (@Losangeles090) October 28, 2019 .. BBC News – Catalonia crisis: Separatist protest draws 350,000 in Barcelona https://t.co/lptOrErI1I — Lunia17 #NoSurrender (@Altafaja1P) October 28, 2019 .. Counter-Protest Against Independentists Organized in Barcelona https://t.co/0pO5ynss3y — World News … Continue reading
. #NOW – the #legco meeting for #policyaddress2019 is adjourned due to protest inside, #carrielam walks out to angry #pandems pic.twitter.com/k9rACExpxC — Lok. (@sumlokkei) October 16, 2019 As #HongKong Chief Exec. Carrie Lam was heckled inside the legislature, the live … Continue reading
The US House of Representatives unanimously passes the Hong Kong Human Rights & Democracy Act and the Protect Hong Kong Act.
. “People say we have to know both sides of the story,” @SpeakerPelosi says. “You want to know both sides? One side is a very repressive regime that is crushing democratic freedoms in Hong Kong” pic.twitter.com/n6cr1oB7vx — Bloomberg TicToc (@tictoc) … Continue reading