- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- MB of Kelantan, worst financially performing state, gets a Mercedes Benz: Kelantan always BMF, Buy Mercedes First...
- Flashing in public: Was Alif Aziz crying out for help?
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Singapore: The debt collector dressed in funeral clothes to collect debts will go to jail...
- A scathing criticism of Nasi Lemak is deemed by many as an insult to Malaysia itself...
- Murray Hunter, Asia Sentinel: Islamic assault on Malaysia's higher education...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Samantha Ko, TVB actress: Appalled by 'doctored' nudie of her!
- The Kelantan Exco are all driving Mercedes Benzes: 14 of them!
- 5,605,329 hits
Daily Archives: October 16, 2019
… Transkrip ucapan Naib Canselor Universiti Malaya dalam Kongres Maruah Melayu. Bandingkan dengan ucapan Hew Kuan Yau. pic.twitter.com/bs0L9EDTYa — 🇲🇾 XIريماو (@RimauXI) October 18, 2019 Speech at the Malay Dignity Congress https://t.co/j54UDMCK5U…http://mysinchew.sinchew.com.my/node/122451..https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/10/16/suaram-calls-for-um-vc-to-resign#qDmgDpEohdwAPYt3.01
Anwar Ibrahim: Hishamuddin Hussein himself told me that he was hoping to form a new govt with Pakatan Harapan without DAP and Amanah. *Denied by Hishamuddin Hussein.
… #BarcelonaProtests pic.twitter.com/qBcudAH70a — 00:00 (@Losangeles090) October 28, 2019 .. BBC News – Catalonia crisis: Separatist protest draws 350,000 in Barcelona https://t.co/lptOrErI1I — Lunia17 #NoSurrender (@Altafaja1P) October 28, 2019 .. Counter-Protest Against Independentists Organized in Barcelona https://t.co/0pO5ynss3y — World News … Continue reading
. #NOW – the #legco meeting for #policyaddress2019 is adjourned due to protest inside, #carrielam walks out to angry #pandems pic.twitter.com/k9rACExpxC — Lok. (@sumlokkei) October 16, 2019 As #HongKong Chief Exec. Carrie Lam was heckled inside the legislature, the live … Continue reading
The US House of Representatives unanimously passes the Hong Kong Human Rights & Democracy Act and the Protect Hong Kong Act.
. “People say we have to know both sides of the story,” @SpeakerPelosi says. “You want to know both sides? One side is a very repressive regime that is crushing democratic freedoms in Hong Kong” pic.twitter.com/n6cr1oB7vx — Bloomberg TicToc (@tictoc) … Continue reading