- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,118 hits
Daily Archives: October 17, 2019
.. . . Injunction set aside, Tony Pua to get damages in Najib’s suit . https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2019/10/530270/court-allows-tony-pua-get-damages-najibs-suit . . https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2018/05/374059/update-najib-withdraws-defamation-suit-against-tony-pua
.. . Dr Mahathir said, Go to Tanjung Rambutan..https://t.co/zctXtxGPrV https://t.co/pDFT3FtsGQ — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) October 17, 2019 https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/videos-viral/dr-mahathir-bersatu-was-kit-siangs-idea-go-to-tanjung-rambutan/vp-AAEnrDj . https://weehingthong.org/2015/09/01/yuktes-vijays-latest-adventure/ . https://says.com/my/lifestyle/m-sian-city-life-34-trip-to-hospital-bahagia-tanjung-rambutan
Farez Jinnah, lawyer, withdraws as a judge from the 2019 Tun Suffian Mooting Competition at Universiti Malaya…
.. . Lawyer quits as judge for UM's Moot competition over protest crackdown, VC's racism | Malay Mail https://t.co/phUjHgflDE Competition isn't organised by UM but by Yayasan Tun Suffian together with Universiti Malaya Moot Club. Quitting hurts the interests of … Continue reading
Lee Hsien Loong, PM of Singapore: If what is happening in Hong Kong happens in Singapore, Singapore is finished
… Singaporean PM Lee Hsien Loong: If Hong Kong riots happen in Singapore, Singapore will be finished. （Because Singapore has no protection from Beijing to stabilize society and resist external interference） pic.twitter.com/mfwc9jIKGV — lisi (@lisi58875199) October 17, 2019
.. . Singaporean PM Lee Hsien Loong: “Five major demands” intended to humiliate and bring down HKSAR govt #HongKong pic.twitter.com/a2vai1OlPB — Global Times (@globaltimesnews) October 17, 2019 . .
.. . . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/10/16/vc-joining-malay-congress-was-last-straw-after-string-of-issues-explains-pr/1800916?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1571227327 . Our free speech is being suppressed, says UM student over police report pic.twitter.com/aju7aj3KKM — The Star (@staronline) October 17, 2019
.. . LFL: No more backpedalling, abolish SOSMA without delay
.. Did you get this via WhatsApp? . The Japanese government has decided to dispose of all the ” *microwave ovens*” in the country before the end of this year n all citizens n organizations that do not meet the … Continue reading