- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- Video of crocodile with woman in its jaws is not from the Penang Bridge but from Mexico
- Chinese defector Wei Jingsheng claims first Covid-19 outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at the Military World Games in Wuhan
- Misleading news by 'The Expose' quoting Dr Nina Pierpont about vaccines not working
- Hoax: New EPF Rules regarding list of nominees.
- Another Project Veritas project, another lie?
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 'Hot' Coffee Lam: Sizzling hot. As a fitness guru with 1.52 million YouTube subscribers....
- 6,898,561 hits
Daily Archives: October 17, 2019
.. . . Injunction set aside, Tony Pua to get damages in Najib’s suit . https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2019/10/530270/court-allows-tony-pua-get-damages-najibs-suit . . https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2018/05/374059/update-najib-withdraws-defamation-suit-against-tony-pua
.. . Dr Mahathir said, Go to Tanjung Rambutan..https://t.co/zctXtxGPrV https://t.co/pDFT3FtsGQ — ComplexSimonThong (@ComplexThong) October 17, 2019 https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/videos-viral/dr-mahathir-bersatu-was-kit-siangs-idea-go-to-tanjung-rambutan/vp-AAEnrDj . https://weehingthong.org/2015/09/01/yuktes-vijays-latest-adventure/ . https://says.com/my/lifestyle/m-sian-city-life-34-trip-to-hospital-bahagia-tanjung-rambutan
Farez Jinnah, lawyer, withdraws as a judge from the 2019 Tun Suffian Mooting Competition at Universiti Malaya…
.. . Lawyer quits as judge for UM's Moot competition over protest crackdown, VC's racism | Malay Mail https://t.co/phUjHgflDE Competition isn't organised by UM but by Yayasan Tun Suffian together with Universiti Malaya Moot Club. Quitting hurts the interests of … Continue reading
Lee Hsien Loong, PM of Singapore: If what is happening in Hong Kong happens in Singapore, Singapore is finished
… Singaporean PM Lee Hsien Loong: If Hong Kong riots happen in Singapore, Singapore will be finished. （Because Singapore has no protection from Beijing to stabilize society and resist external interference） pic.twitter.com/mfwc9jIKGV — lisi (@lisi58875199) October 17, 2019
.. . Singaporean PM Lee Hsien Loong: “Five major demands” intended to humiliate and bring down HKSAR govt #HongKong pic.twitter.com/a2vai1OlPB — Global Times (@globaltimesnews) October 17, 2019 . .
.. . . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/10/16/vc-joining-malay-congress-was-last-straw-after-string-of-issues-explains-pr/1800916?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1571227327 . Our free speech is being suppressed, says UM student over police report pic.twitter.com/aju7aj3KKM — The Star (@staronline) October 17, 2019
.. . LFL: No more backpedalling, abolish SOSMA without delay
.. Did you get this via WhatsApp? . The Japanese government has decided to dispose of all the ” *microwave ovens*” in the country before the end of this year n all citizens n organizations that do not meet the … Continue reading