- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- RPK and Malaysia Today take down an article regarding a purported meeting between Jack Ma and Lim Guan Eng and Tony Pua: Why? They received a "nice" letter from The AliBaba Group..
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- If a snap election were to be held...
- China will not let many of the 3 million Hong Kong citizens with British National (Overseas) status leave China!
- Of Mahathir's racial stereotyping: "Rich urban-dwelling Chinese" and "lazy Malays"...
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Watch "Gravitas: How Global Times punctured China's 'no causalities' claim" in the China - India border clash...
- The Brain Drain in Malaysia continues...
- Datuk Seri: Did the family pay part of the S$50 million ransom, only to get him back dead?
- 5,899,972 hits
Daily Archives: October 5, 2019
… While Fahmi said Salleh’s application is to be discussed, a check with PKR’s membership roll online shows that Salleh’s application has been marked as “Lulus” (approved). The Malaysian Insight earlier reported that Salleh had secretly joined PKR’s Kota Belud division without … Continue reading
A love triangle: The Kajang doctor, the married woman and her husband. *Did he know that she is married?
… A 14-year-old was shot and the entire MTR system was shut down as protests broke out across Hong Kong in response to Carrie Lam’s anti-mask law, a move meant to “deter” violence. https://t.co/pIiIdQtGvU #HongKongProtests pic.twitter.com/DQhpEqkYP8 — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) … Continue reading
The Thin Yellow Line: Citizens’ Group ‘Protect the Children’ stands at the forefront of protests to bring peace… “Blessed are the Peacemakers…”
… They're from all walks of life, and some are over 80 years old. This is the 'thin yellow line' who say they're protecting protesters from Hong Kong police. #HongKongProtests https://t.co/oenpjCBhQH pic.twitter.com/X2EWzV3YQt — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) October 5, 2019 ‘Protect … Continue reading
..Excerpts from:https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/07/22/prostitution-a-big-problem-in-malaysia-says-ex-hotel-security-man/ Excerpts from:https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/article/2120339/singapores-sex-trade-licensed-brothels-sugar-babies-and-laws-you-can-run Excerpts from:https://www.worldofbuzz.com/high-currency-cheap-prostitutes-lure-singaporean-uncles-johor-bahru/
.. Hong Kong's leader Carrie Lam says mask ban necessary to quell violencehttps://t.co/jr8ChFwwc6 — nzherald (@nzherald) October 5, 2019 Rampaging protesters bring Hong Kong to standstill after anti-mask law announced https://t.co/Cwdatcqqr4 — Jerry Wong (@blkevinwong) October 5, 2019
.. https://www.nst.com.my/opinion/columnists/2019/06/495256/corruption-malaysias-number-one-enemy Excerpts from: Singapore Corruption Report