- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan believed his men (of course)...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Portland riots after Biden's Inauguration!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Nora Danish and Nedim Nazri
- 6,324,955 hits
Daily Archives: September 15, 2020
.. MACC? A case of the head not knowing what the bottom is doing?@KittyPo80176717 https://t.co/LvN4poTKHF — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 15, 2020 .. The head is talking…@KittyPo80176717 https://t.co/p8iEWwhdlF — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 15, 2020 .. Head.Denies that the bottom is acting.@KittyPo80176717 … Continue reading
.. A MACC report had been lodged against MIC senator S Vell Paari over allegedly questionable land deals. Former Sungai Siput MIC chief M Lokanathan said the cases are similar to the ones against former Penang chief minister Lim Guan … Continue reading
China Focus: China is greatest threat to world order; US top China adviser kicked out of family clan…
.. @KittySn52889207https://t.co/Z9M2BXzGub — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 15, 2020 https://viewfromthewing.com/heres-why-singapore-airlines-is-no-longer-selling-first-class-on-most-routes/
.. COMMENT | The three ‘traitors’ P GunasegaramPublished 10:03 am QUESTION TIME | Take a good look at the three in the photo above – you know all of them. But let not time dim the great travesty that all three of … Continue reading
.. YOURSAY | ‘Yesterday, it was Anwar, then Mahathir, now Muhyiddin. Who’s next?’ Azmin says ‘more comfortable’ with Umno, PAS than Anwar Kim Quek: Ex-PKR leader Azmin Ali’s absurd rationalisation of his betrayal of his former boss Anwar Ibrahim, his former party, … Continue reading