- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan believed his men (of course)...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Portland riots after Biden's Inauguration!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Nora Danish and Nedim Nazri
- 6,324,955 hits
Daily Archives: September 3, 2020
Character assassination? Deputy minister Zahidi Zainul accuses Veveonah Mosibin of climbing a tree for YouTube views, not to study for exams!
.. .. .. .. .. https://t.co/L1hnITzDKE — Mohd Redzuan Abdul Manap (@redzuanNewsMPB) September 3, 2020 . Saya telah mendapat maklumat yang tidak tepat dalam menjawab soalan tambahan. Saya ingin memohon maaf kepada adik Veveonah Mosibin dan juga akan membuat pembetulan … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. Durian, royalty and politics: Race to placate farmers in revolt… .. The plight of the Musang King farmers in Pahang… ..
Jen Christensen, CNN: Past vaccine disasters show why rushing a coronavirus vaccine now would be ‘colossally stupid’…
.. Excerpts: 1. The vaccine may not be safe. 2. If it is not safe, people will lose faith in vaccines. 3. If a vaccine doesn’t offer complete protection, people will have a false sense of security and increase their … Continue reading
In China, an asymptomatic bus passenger infected nearly 2 dozen others with Covid-19, even though many were not sitting close by, according to researchers: It happened in January 2020. Were masks worn then?
.. .. The Jakarta Post@jakpost The Jakarta Post: Study – Chinese bus offers new evidence of airborne coronavirus spread. Chinese bus offers new evidence of airborne coronavirus spread: Study News Desk Agence France-Presse This article was published in thejakartapost.com with … Continue reading
.. Waze brought us here, two drivers tell cops after landing in Federal Highway bike lane https://t.co/8zWzLZnZBW — Malay Mail (@malaymail) September 3, 2020 .. Driver relied on Waze and ended up on motorcycle lane, say policehttps://t.co/EQeEc6arbY https://t.co/EQeEc6arbY — The … Continue reading
Max Walden, ABC News: ‘China still thinks they’re the motherland’ – Why Beijing poses a threat to ethnic Chinese in our region
.. Excerpts from: Beijing’s calls to ‘sons and daughters’ Australia is home to a large, ethnic Chinese diaspora of more than 1.2 million. Neighbouring South-East Asia is home to the largest population of so-called overseas Chinese in the world. Nevertheless, … Continue reading
.. .. .. BEIJING, Sept 2 — A Chinese university’s guidelines warning women students not to wear “revealing” clothes on campus “to prevent arousing temptation” have whipped up online fury in the socially conservative country. The recommendations were included in … Continue reading