- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Landslide on Jalan Simpang Pulai-Cameron Highlands, road closed
- 6,887,625 hits
Daily Archives: September 3, 2020
Character assassination? Deputy minister Zahidi Zainul accuses Veveonah Mosibin of climbing a tree for YouTube views, not to study for exams!
.. .. .. .. .. https://t.co/L1hnITzDKE — Mohd Redzuan Abdul Manap (@redzuanNewsMPB) September 3, 2020 . Saya telah mendapat maklumat yang tidak tepat dalam menjawab soalan tambahan. Saya ingin memohon maaf kepada adik Veveonah Mosibin dan juga akan membuat pembetulan … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. Durian, royalty and politics: Race to placate farmers in revolt… .. The plight of the Musang King farmers in Pahang… ..
Jen Christensen, CNN: Past vaccine disasters show why rushing a coronavirus vaccine now would be ‘colossally stupid’…
.. Excerpts: 1. The vaccine may not be safe. 2. If it is not safe, people will lose faith in vaccines. 3. If a vaccine doesn’t offer complete protection, people will have a false sense of security and increase their … Continue reading
In China, an asymptomatic bus passenger infected nearly 2 dozen others with Covid-19, even though many were not sitting close by, according to researchers: It happened in January 2020. Were masks worn then?
.. .. The Jakarta Post@jakpost The Jakarta Post: Study – Chinese bus offers new evidence of airborne coronavirus spread. Chinese bus offers new evidence of airborne coronavirus spread: Study News Desk Agence France-Presse This article was published in thejakartapost.com with … Continue reading
.. Waze brought us here, two drivers tell cops after landing in Federal Highway bike lane https://t.co/8zWzLZnZBW — Malay Mail (@malaymail) September 3, 2020 .. Driver relied on Waze and ended up on motorcycle lane, say policehttps://t.co/EQeEc6arbY https://t.co/EQeEc6arbY — The … Continue reading
Max Walden, ABC News: ‘China still thinks they’re the motherland’ – Why Beijing poses a threat to ethnic Chinese in our region
.. weehingthong: You might think of yourself as being a son or daughter of the Motherland but I don’t. That’s an illusion the CCP uses to get your sympathy and support. I’m not pro Western or anti Western. And China … Continue reading
.. .. .. BEIJING, Sept 2 — A Chinese university’s guidelines warning women students not to wear “revealing” clothes on campus “to prevent arousing temptation” have whipped up online fury in the socially conservative country. The recommendations were included in … Continue reading