- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,344 hits
Daily Archives: September 25, 2020
.. 12 of the 19 denies supporting Anwar Ibrahim… Yes to Anwar or no? Here’s what the Umno MPs accused of ditching Muhyiddin have to say https://t.co/AbJ61x1dBw — Malay Mail (@malaymail) September 25, 2020
.. He hopes his son Mukhriz will carry on his legacy. 'I won't stand in his way,' he says in media interview. #FMTNews #Mahathir #Muhriz https://t.co/CFRuaSsS4t — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) September 25, 2020 .. Mahathir won't contest in next … Continue reading
.. "If Anwar fails in his latest endeavor to be the PM and Shafie is reappointed as the chief minister of Sabah, people in PH may look up to him as a potential future national leader, rather than just for … Continue reading
India tightens noose around Islamist preacher Zakir Naik, mulls banning Peace TV`s mobile App, social handles…
.. @KittyPo80176717https://t.co/aFUjkwT730 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 25, 2020 https://zeenews.india.com/india/centre-tightens-noose-around-islamist-preacher-zakir-naik-mulls-banning-peace-tv-s-mobile-app-social-handles-2312044.html
.. Police say they are tracking down the other members of Gang 21. #FMTNews #GangMember #Banting https://t.co/jxxoZTY0Be — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) September 26, 2020 .. Cops: 12 members of Gang 21 arrested over shooting incident in Banting https://t.co/JVyerqykMC — … Continue reading
.. .. @KittyPo80176717https://t.co/Y4heNSK2bJ — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 25, 2020 ..
.. @KittyPo80176717https://t.co/U8U97x0R7O — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 25, 2020 https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/543984
.. FashionValet and dUCk Group founder Datin Vivy Sofinas Yusof has sued a netizen for defamation over comments on the government’s financial relief for the B40 and M40 groups affected by the #Covid19 pandemic. pic.twitter.com/jUyghsmb91 — The Star (@staronline) September … Continue reading