- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan believed his men (of course)...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Portland riots after Biden's Inauguration!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Nora Danish and Nedim Nazri
- 6,324,868 hits
Daily Archives: September 2, 2020
500 Chinese billionaires and officials seek “refuge” outside China through the Cyprus ‘Golden Passports’…
.. .. .. .. ..
.. 0713 Jln Cheras: Trafik mulai meningkat dari persimpangan Tmn Connaught sehingga ke Tmn Pertama.Jln Sg Besi: Juga sesak dari Kuchai Lama ke TUDM sehingga ke Jln Istana.Jln Hulu Langat: Mulai sesak dari Tmn Sri Nanding sehingga ke Tmn Desa … Continue reading
.. YOURSAY | What has become of our nation, once so proud and prosperous? https://t.co/Fi56oBDOFx pic.twitter.com/HpC5afbqH4 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) September 2, 2020 YOURSAY | What has become of our nation, once so proud and prosperous? https://t.co/Fi56oBDOFx pic.twitter.com/HpC5afbqH4 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) … Continue reading
.. .. .. How a Politician’s Death Deepened the Czech Rift With China By Lenka Ponikelska and Andrea DudikSeptember 3, 2020, 2:01 AM EDT Updated on September 3, 2020, 6:19 AM EDT Pressure on a Czech politician over plans to visit Taiwan grew so great … Continue reading
.. The Thai Canal (also known as the Kra Canal) is a proposed canal that would cut across the Malay Peninsula in Southern Thailand. This man-made waterway would connect the Andaman Sea with the Gulf of Thailand, providing a maritime … Continue reading
.. Second-class membership, second-class citizenship https://t.co/6Pyp3lPXW5 — Dennis Ignatius (@DennisIgnatius) September 1, 2020