- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan believed his men (of course)...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Portland riots after Biden's Inauguration!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Watch "This man worked undercover in a Chinese iPhone factory" on YouTube...
- 6,324,845 hits
Daily Archives: September 11, 2020
.. Here's how Singapore built a fairly harmonious society — and took steps to prevent race riots from ever happening again https://t.co/hxR6CrVgEj pic.twitter.com/p72ISnD8vQ — Bloomberg (@business) September 11, 2020 Here's how Singapore built a fairly harmonious society — and took … Continue reading
.. .. Taiwanese media ETToday reported that Users on @Twitter found out that Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson @zlj517 follows Japanese porn star Sola Aoi, Pornhub’s official account and another Romanian porn star’s account with his official Twitter account. https://t.co/MmJ7YNDJRX — … Continue reading
Was DPP Wan Shaharuddin Wan Ladin delusional when he described the additional charges against Lim Guan Eng as the “Mother of all charges”?
.. Friday, 11 Sep 2020 06:46 PM MYT BY JUSTIN ONG KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 11 — Gobind Singh Deo has challenged deputy public prosecutor Wan Shaharudin Wan Ladin’s assertion that he was “99 per cent” confident of convicting former minister … Continue reading
.. Patriot disagrees with Armada’s Wan Ahmad Fayhsal on abolishing vernacular schools https://t.co/ii2NeXNQ20 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) September 11, 2020 Patriot disagrees with Armada’s Wan Ahmad Fayhsal on abolishing vernacular schools https://t.co/ii2NeXNQ20 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) September 11, 2020
.. Siapa yang buat ni? Hahahaha. Can you speak English? pic.twitter.com/8nfWjK5ic2 — Adam (@adammukhrizmy) September 11, 2020 Siapa yang buat ni? Hahahaha. Can you speak English? pic.twitter.com/8nfWjK5ic2 — Adam (@adammukhrizmy) September 11, 2020
.. VIDEO: Scientists in Singapore have invented a system that uses the same technology as noise-cancelling headphones to allow residents of crowded cities to keep their windows open while reducing the din pic.twitter.com/wrik2Wqm9O — AFP news agency (@AFP) September 11, … Continue reading
.. Was Mulan Hakka?🤔https://t.co/iEWfdnyIcp — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 11, 2020 .. Tulou. Fortress-like communal structures of the Hakka in Fujian.https://t.co/N2uA0kIfie — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 11, 2020
Ong Kian Ming gets defamation notice from Dato Gail Phang, Senior Vice President of LimKokWing University of Creative Technology (LUCT) that includes a sum of RM50 million as compensation…
.. Friday, 11 Sep 2020 10:40 AM MYT BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 11 — Bangi MP Ong Kian Ming today said that he would not apologise for his statement against LimKokWing University of Creative Technology (LUCT), where he … Continue reading
.. The two problems: restrictions in buying and selling of the digital yuan, and China's managing of the rates of exchange…https://t.co/EvRDgiX5uR — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) September 11, 2020 https://finance.yahoo.com/news/same-problems-plaguing-yuan-plague-063918722.html