- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Barton Hellman, The Atlantic: Trump's next coup has already begun
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Yale professor Harvey Risch is wrong: Vaccinated people don’t make up 60% of new COVID-19 cases
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Mahathir attacks Tony Pua as arrogant, acting like a minister; but Tony Pua and Lim Guan Eng correct him
- Tuesday, 7 Dec 2021: Where is Najib Razak? He's now online at court
- 7,089,876 hits
Daily Archives: April 29, 2020
.. But Dato' Seri, in the court yesterday, the two VVIPs pleaded guilty to the charge of violating the Movement Control Order. The charges were read to them. So Dato' Seri, which is which now? Violating SOP according to you, … Continue reading
.. Satu lagi berita palsu!! pic.twitter.com/ORWzuecbeW — Noor Hisham Abdullah (@DGHisham) May 21, 2020 .. Another fake news!!! pic.twitter.com/khrJGXSXNe — Noor Hisham Abdullah (@DGHisham) April 29, 2020
.. .. .. .. Excerpts from: Bloomberg How China Is Attempting to Prevent a Second Wave of Infections Bloomberg NewsApril 29, 2020, 5:00 AM GMT+8 Bans on foreigners, 35-day quarantines for domestic travelers Cities take different approaches in push to … Continue reading
Papagomo, who once paid Anwar Ibrahim RM951,00 for defamation, lodges a police report against him for fake news…
.. Papa Gomo, UMNO’s ex super sex blogger, pays Anwar Ibrahim RM951,000 for defamation… .. Ait siapa yg mula sebarkan berita palsu ni? Cmne orang yang sebarkan berita palsu pulak pergi bt report polis? Harap @anwaribrahim boleh saman papagomo smp … Continue reading
#StayHome if you can. They could be loosening the MCO too quickly, too early as we have not really flattened the curve!
.. Almost all businesses will open. We can now go shopping for groceries together, my wife and I. Together in one car, the two of us. Together at the shopping centre. Is it too early to allow for this to … Continue reading
.. A total of 238 Malaysians, including 85 children, were detained by the police when an #illegal camp in Ulu Rening, Hulu Selangor was raided by the police on Tuesday afternoon. Read more at https://t.co/EYISCH5fVC pic.twitter.com/Bn20dxJY97 — The Star (@staronline) … Continue reading
.. .. Xinjiang debunks lies in PBS documentary and biased Western media By Liu Xin Source:Global Times Published: 2020/4/29 14:25:190 The Uygurs, who appeared in a PBS documentary on Northwest China’s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region and also frequented in some … Continue reading
Why should China subject itself to an international inquiry regarding its role in the Covid-19 pandemic? There are too many parties waiting to “nail” her hide…
.. Covid-19 is a global humanitarian crisis and Australia’s push for an international inquiry by the World Health Assembly should be welcomed. It would also be an opportunity to investigate the role of the WHO in the early stages of … Continue reading
.. A single mother who was sentenced to 30 days in jail for breaking the MCO, has been released after her sentence was commuted to a RM1,000 fine. pic.twitter.com/bWxQIczFMV — BFM News (@NewsBFM) April 29, 2020 3. Lisa, who has … Continue reading
MCO 4: You are now allowed to have one family member from the same residence with you when going shopping…
.. #infografik #pkp4 Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan fasa 4 Boleh keluar berdua pic.twitter.com/tBx9uG5Myb — Harian Metro (@hmetromy) April 29, 2020 .. 2. The gazette also states that a person may be accompanied by another – not necessarily family – during travel … Continue reading