- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- Travelling to Singapore? Simplified testing procedures and updated border measures from 26 October 2021, 11.59pm
- What is called The Real Raw News might be more appropriately called The Fabricated Cooked Lies
- Healing the Divide, Singapore
- ‘I think you’re crazy’: CNN reporter confronts Dr Rashid Buttar who is spreading Covid-19 lies
- Joseph Wilson, Leader, 400 Mawozo Gang, Haiti: I will put a bullet in the heads of these Americans
- Doctor Mike reacts To Squid Game injuries
- FAQ: Why is Singapore opening borders, but not relaxing COVID-19 restrictions? Ong Ye Kung answers
- 6,982,259 hits
Daily Archives: April 16, 2020
.. .. https://sea.ign.com/news/159619/mcdonalds-pretended-to-launch-a-chinese-smartphone-actually-launched-new-chicken .. McDonald’s introduces 5G chicken in China https://t.co/fM8pbDBJIk — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) April 16, 2020 . https://www.abacusnews.com/china-tech-city/mcdonalds-introduces-5g-chicken-china/article/3080167 ..
.. @anwaribrahim : I will not entertain any criticisms that I have recognised the current government. I didn’t see the PM to form a coalition, a backdoor government, for betrayal no.@pakatanharapan_ stance on Covid-19 is an emergency Parliamentary meeting..https://t.co/M3xuFKUyb6 — … Continue reading
.. OPINION | When the World superpowers are taking measures to practice social distancing in prisons, why are we sending MCO violaters in to increase the risk of infections in prisons? https://t.co/OTawWvdpyL — Liew Chin Tong (@LiewChinTong) April 16, 2020 … Continue reading
.. Catherine Chang: It takes two (China and Tedros) to tango…https://t.co/uN0JUNA4uA — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 16, 2020 ..
It’s not true that Chinese in Australia are barred from supermarkets: The Chinese man wanted to buy 4 tins of Baby Formula when the limit was two.
.. INDIA TODAY Fact Check: Do not believe this hoax about funeral home worker cremated alive while taking a nap An article by “Weekly Inquirer”, which has been replicated by other websites, claims that a New York funeral company accidentally … Continue reading