- Watch "🆕 Indian Spices Tainted With Cow Urine ➡ Indian Food Spices Video" on YouTube
- Hannah Yeoh on 1st Parliamentary sitting under Art Harun...
- Art Harun, new Election Commission chairman: No, that's not me drinking and womanizing...
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- When a female yellow-legged button quail's loud hoots are mistaken for the roar of a monster...
- Racist, sexist Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim (BN-Baling) to Kasthuri Patto (PH-Batu Kawan): "Gelap, tak nampak...Pakailah bedak." As for Tajuddin Abdul Rahman...
- Rei Tanotsuka: No, the US cannot prevent China from becoming the world's largest economy within the next 50 years...
- Art Harun, new Speaker of Parliament...
- The Art of Talking: Failed the first day. We await effective Action.
- Masturbation, UiTM Kolej Perindu, USM, and where else?
- 5,915,591 hits
Daily Archives: April 16, 2020
.. .. https://sea.ign.com/news/159619/mcdonalds-pretended-to-launch-a-chinese-smartphone-actually-launched-new-chicken .. McDonald’s introduces 5G chicken in China https://t.co/fM8pbDBJIk — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) April 16, 2020 . https://www.abacusnews.com/china-tech-city/mcdonalds-introduces-5g-chicken-china/article/3080167 ..
.. @anwaribrahim : I will not entertain any criticisms that I have recognised the current government. I didn’t see the PM to form a coalition, a backdoor government, for betrayal no.@pakatanharapan_ stance on Covid-19 is an emergency Parliamentary meeting..https://t.co/M3xuFKUyb6 — … Continue reading
.. OPINION | When the World superpowers are taking measures to practice social distancing in prisons, why are we sending MCO violaters in to increase the risk of infections in prisons? https://t.co/OTawWvdpyL — Liew Chin Tong (@LiewChinTong) April 16, 2020 … Continue reading
.. Catherine Chang: It takes two (China and Tedros) to tango…https://t.co/uN0JUNA4uA — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 16, 2020 ..
It’s not true that Chinese in Australia are barred from supermarkets: The Chinese man wanted to buy 4 tins of Baby Formula when the limit was two.
.. INDIA TODAY Fact Check: Do not believe this hoax about funeral home worker cremated alive while taking a nap An article by “Weekly Inquirer”, which has been replicated by other websites, claims that a New York funeral company accidentally … Continue reading