- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- 7,694,872 hits
Daily Archives: April 15, 2020
The WHO: Under siege for its pro China stance?
.. The cost of scapegoating the #WHO. Three-quarters of US funding is for these programs: Polio eradication 27%Health & nutrition 17%Vaccine-Preventable Diseases 8%Tuberculosis 6%Operations 5%Infectious Hazard Mgmt 5%HIV & hepatitis 5%Emergency Preparedness 4% — Samantha Power (@SamanthaJPower) April 15, 2020 … Continue reading
Singapore’s 2nd Wave could swamp the City State!
.. They will never know until it raises its ugly head.https://t.co/nStc5Bbh4R — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 22, 2020 .. .. Daily high of 942 new COVID-19 cases reported in Singapore – CNA https://t.co/Id1WpWA7ot — Rahah Ghazali 🇲🇾💯 (@rahah_ghazali) April 18, 2020 … Continue reading
China waited until the 7th day to inform the Chinese people of Coronavirus!
.. https://apnews.com/68a9e1b91de4ffc166acd6012d82c2f9?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP .. https://www.ibtimes.sg/internal-documents-reveal-chinese-officials-did-not-inform-public-about-coronavirus-threat-days-43106 ..
Fang Fang, Wuhan Diary.
.. Excerpts from: Coronavirus journal Wuhan Diary continues to upset Chinese nationalists At least two academics have been put under investigation for supporting Fang Fang’s work, an English-language version of which is set to be published next month Backlash comes … Continue reading
In the spotlight – the doctors at the top: Truth-tellers and heartthrobs (CGTN).
.. China’s TV network names Malaysia’s Health DG among ‘doctors at the top’ during Covid-19 pandemic https://t.co/6eBBFR7lsT — Malay Mail (@malaymail) April 15, 2020 .. https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-04-14/In-the-Spotlight-Doctors-at-the-top-Truth-tellers-and-heartthrobs-PGIyev8g9y/share_amp.html?__twitter_impression=true ..
France is displeased with China…
.. #France FM summons the Chinese ambassador to France after the Chinese embassy publishes a rubbish letter from a Chinese official filled with lies, libel, racism and insults, all while boasting about #China's supposed victory over the #pandemic. https://t.co/Lv1fFt8Z2y — … Continue reading
Did Coronavirus come from a Wuhan research laboratory? No, it could not have but when Trump wants to nail China and the WHO for the Coronavirus pandemic…
.. https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html .. Virus escapes #coronavirus https://t.co/69TRqowqzG — creating chaos (@creating_chaos1) April 16, 2020 .. COVID-19 'accidentally leaked from Wuhan lab and patient zero worked at the facility' claims new report https://t.co/HLeasEZwlH — Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) April 16, 2020 … Continue reading
SCMP: China’s initial coronavirus outbreak spread ‘twice as fast as we thought’ (due to the chaos)…
.. China’s initial coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan spread twice as fast as we thought, new study suggests https://t.co/dm5BJzzWJg — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) April 15, 2020 China’s initial coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan spread twice as fast as we thought, new study … Continue reading
Trump halts funding to the WHO, to conduct an inquiry into its mismanagement and cover up of the spread of Covid-19…
.. Beijing warns it is 'seriously concerned' about US decision to suspend $500m WHO funding https://t.co/gtzs7uNmiI — Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) April 15, 2020 .. This is the moment US President Trump announced that he told his administration to halt … Continue reading