- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,526 hits
Daily Archives: April 28, 2020
.. 12 June 2020 .. 11 June 2020 .. .. The US death toll for COVID-19 currently stands at 58,365, surpassing that of the Vietnam War which killed 58,220 Americans. Meanwhile the number of infections in the country now make … Continue reading
.. Viral news of 35 Penang hotels’ closure unverified, says exco https://t.co/q4YFTqeEK5 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) April 28, 2020 .. Penang exco calls for stop to unsupported posts on 35 hotel closures https://t.co/dXDGnh0nkp pic.twitter.com/RFQxrIuH5P — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) April 28, 2020
.. Stolen goods valued at RM240,000 recovered from them. #FMTNews #Penang #Burglaries https://t.co/Zr3iArq0JE — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) April 28, 2020 .. Series of burglaries solved in Penang, medical practitioner arrestedhttps://t.co/vU9VHjx1Wp https://t.co/vU9VHjx1Wp — The Star (@staronline) April 28, 2020
.. India has cancelled orders for #Covid19 test kits from China, saying they're faulty and overpriced. #Coronavirus pic.twitter.com/1GGNIB2NqA — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) April 28, 2020 .. Coronavirus: India cancels order for 'faulty' China rapid test kits https://t.co/xqIvBYceMD — BBC News … Continue reading
.. https://sea.mashable.com/science/10276/indonesia-grows-thornless-durians-after-12-years-of-experimenting .. https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/food-drink/article/3080983/durians-without-spikes-excite-scientists-discovery-frustrates ..
.. Excerpts from: The coronavirus pandemic is changing how the world sees China and has sparked “outrageous behaviour” towards Australia, say experts. Charis Chang@CharisChang2 The behaviour of China’s diplomat in Australia this past week has been described as “outrageous” as … Continue reading
From Wednesday, 29 April, 2020 businesses allowed to operate during MCO can go full capacity but will Covid-19 return more strongly?
.. Businesses allowed to operate during MCO can go full capacity tomorrow Adam Aziz/theedgemarkets.comApril 28, 2020 16:52 pm +08 KUALA LUMPUR (April 28): All economic sectors that have been allowed to operate during the movement control order (MCO) period can … Continue reading
.. Ho Ching speaks her mind again.https://t.co/bPc4LDqpdm — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 29, 2020 .. Are there deeper issues behind concerns about Ho Ching’s Facebook posts? .. https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3081461/when-ho-ching-posts-facebook-singapore-pays-attention-problem .. Ho Ching and Taiwanhttps://t.co/foHkUcUadK — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 28, 2020 .. Netizens … Continue reading
.. Police @PDRMsia should be considerate and not over react.MPs and Aduns should be FRONTLINE WORKERS just like medical personnels and police. They have duty to perform. Not the time to flex muscles — Charles Santiago | What You Think … Continue reading