- The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine and penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Marina Mahathir: No one in Malaysia will ever call "Chinese" or "Indian" "outsiders ...
- CS Lewis: The "prophetic words" about the pandemic supposedly from The Screwtape Letters are not by him...
- The Ipoh Vaccination Centre is at Stadium Indera Mulia...
- Buttergate: Canadians find it hard to churn butter. Why? Is palm oil to blame?
- Two-thirds of US Covid-19 hospitalisations are due to obesity, diabetes, hypertension and heart failure...
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Keep taking the statin prescribed by your doctor: It could save your life if you get Covid-19!
- The Golden Trump: Will #CPAC2021 turn out to be Trump Adulation Time?
- 6,409,994 hits
Daily Archives: April 19, 2020
.. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has slammed those holding posts in government for violating the movement control order. Speaking from his home via a video message, the former PM said none must think they are "more special" and put aside … Continue reading
.. Ahli Parlimen Belanda puji Adham Baba?Itu FAKE NEWS dari FAKE PAGE Ciapan palsu kononnya MP Belanda puji AdhamBaba: https://t.co/Uw3Alig7UE Penafian tuan punya badan: https://t.co/XXU8XGlftw Nota: Namanya "Joram van Klaveren". Bkn "Joram van Klavere". Ada huruf "n" di hujung. pic.twitter.com/o1XODlVbho … Continue reading
.. https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2020/04/30/039datuk039-arrested-at-roadblock-to-be-charged-with-car-theft .. ‘Datuk’ detained at MCO roadblock in Penang, vehicle theft tools seized https://t.co/87PJqHEuwj — Malay Mail (@malaymail) April 19, 2020 Cops nab a Datuk at an MCO roadblock, seize air pistol and car-theft toolshttps://t.co/xaDF7zP0uX https://t.co/xaDF7zP0uX — The Star … Continue reading
Why has Singapore seen such a huge second Covid-19 wave? It’s because of the 43 crowded, squalid dormitories for 200,000 foreign workers!
.. In the full data released late Tuesday, Singapore classified 1,670 as community cases, 580 as imported cases and 30,093 as foreign workers residing in dorms.. No new clusters were identified yesterday. The republic’s largest cluster, S11 Dormitory @ Punggol, … Continue reading
.. 'Birthday event unplanned, not meant to violate MCO'https://t.co/eo2cXQVnGQ https://t.co/eo2cXQVnGQ — The Star (@staronline) April 19, 2020 .. . Whilst the rakyat are generally obeying the law under trying circumstances during the MCO, why are politicians making a mockery of … Continue reading
.. 🤭🤭🤭 pic.twitter.com/90asK6snOl — Orenji オレンジ (@OrenjiRenOren) April 21, 2020 . .. .. ..
.. Excerpts from: Bloomberg -April 19, 2020 SINGAPORE: Temasek Holdings Pte denied speculation that Chief Executive Officer Ho Ching makes S$100 million a year. “This claim is false,” the Singapore state investor said in a rare statement addressing the pay of the … Continue reading
.. Accusing DG Noor Hisham as “cultivating a cult of personality”? That’s very rich of you. I wonder which minister hired you to write that. I can guess though. — Imam Tabayyun Kuda (@napiez) April 24, 2020 .. https://talkedabout.org/2020/04/17/adhams-niece-explains-why-he-not-dg-hisham-deserves-credit-in-covid19-success/amp/?__twitter_impression=true . … Continue reading