- 27 January 2022: Do you have a CIMB Bank account? There are issues to be resolved
- Arrested: Grab passenger who stabbed Grab driver and stole his car!
- Kerry Kennedy Meltzer, granddaughter of former Attorney General Robert F Kennedy: I love my uncle (Robert F Kennedy Jr). But when it comes to vaccines, he is wrong.
- A Melbourne woman says her 'headlights' changed after getting double jabbed
- It's the Year of the Tiger (1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023)
- Landslide at Seri Kembangan, Serdang, Selangor
- Two-year bond for Malaysian Lee Zhi Sin, 27, who had pretended to be a medical intern for 7 months: She also gets a fine and has to pay court costs
- Group claims 6k police reports on religious preachers met with silence
- In squeaky clean Singapore, this woman manager accepted bribes!
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- 7,178,496 hits
Daily Archives: April 12, 2020
.. Why it's not OK to take small social risks during the #COVID19 pandemic https://t.co/QI3Kh46Opd via @medical_xpress — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) April 12, 2020 ..
All McDonald’s Singapore outlets will be closed till 4 May: No takeaway, no drive through, no delivery.
.. Covid-19: McDonald's Singapore to suspend restaurant operations till May 4https://t.co/hBDIaQ0np4 https://t.co/hBDIaQ0np4 — The Star (@staronline) April 19, 2020 McDonald’s S’pore will still pay salaries of staff whose roles disrupted by circuit breaker measureshttps://t.co/R5wNbAV9lr pic.twitter.com/TxahSry2y4 — Mothership.sg (@MothershipSG) April 17, … Continue reading
Rape by a police inspector, suspected human trafficking, and 5 Mongolian women. In PJ. In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
.. the sexual assault of 2 mongolian women & the detention of their 3 friends for their own protection under atipsom are concerning to say the least. here is a response by 26 groups. police must act swiftly & justice … Continue reading
Greta Thunberg apologizes for saying that leaders should be put against the wall, that is, executed by firing squad.
.. .. Greta Thunberg apologises for 'put leaders against the wall' comment pic.twitter.com/qw4ZFx4Ptq — The Sun (@TheSun) December 16, 2019 .. https://beta.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/01/22/does-greta-thunberg-write-her-own-speeches/?amp A Facebook glitch showed Greta Thunberg's posts written by her father & a UN associate.Who really wrote that … Continue reading
.. It could come to trillions of dollarshttps://t.co/ooWr45LQer — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 12, 2020 .. This Dec 2018 article remains relevant.https://t.co/4YgYXyn8WE — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 12, 2020 ..