- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- 7,345,645 hits
Daily Archives: April 1, 2020
.. This is creativehttps://t.co/3Tq58wwJAh — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 1, 2020 .. .. Kementerian Doraemon, Nobita dan Dorayaki Saport here :https://t.co/R9jiCf1XR5 pic.twitter.com/Q6FEmlp7U8 — . (@takaharasuiko) April 1, 2020 ..
Any conclusion that people with blood type A are more susceptible to Covid-19 infection is premature…
. Worried that your blood type makes you more susceptible to coronavirus? Here's what the experts have to say. https://t.co/da91uYS2bR — USA TODAY (@USATODAY) April 1, 2020 .. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/is-blood-type-linked-to-covid-19-risk .. https://www.healthline.com/health-news/does-your-blood-type-increase-your-risk-for-coronavirus ..
.. The Sabah chief minister says the video showing the condition of a planned quarantine centre in poor condition is true. #FMTNews #Covid19Malaysia https://t.co/n10qrecw9S — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) April 7, 2020 .. Menteri Kanan (Keselamatan), Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri … Continue reading
PM8 goes shopping. Was his wife with him? If she was, did he bypass the MCO? 🤔 However, it was still phase 1…
.. Is this photoshopped, with his wife added to the photo? Malaysian Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin shopping for essentials at a supermarket to check on the supply of goods during the movement control order (MCO) period. He wanted … Continue reading
Stealing Pandora’s tent: Asking for an awful death? Thieves who stole Covid-19-testing tent in Wellington, New Zealand.
.. New Zealand urge virus-testing tent thieves to get tested | Malay Mail https://t.co/Xl7mX9NlP6 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) April 1, 2020 .. New Zealand police urge thieves who stole coronavirus-testing tent to get tested https://t.co/ertasPtJGt — ST Foreign Desk (@STForeignDesk) … Continue reading
.. No Ramadan, Aidilfitri bazaars in Kedah this year, says Mukhrizhttps://t.co/inJmwN3uhp https://t.co/inJmwN3uhp — The Star (@staronline) April 2, 2020 .. Amid #COVID19, @KKMPutrajaya says let’s consider Ramadan bazaars online, or drive-thrus https://t.co/yV4c9dC4Xl "We may have the guiding principles…on how to … Continue reading
.. Amanah’s @KhalidSamad slams Perlis mufti Mohd Asri for fanning racial tensions https://t.co/4i56iPIxy7 He said the mufti had only commented against the Chinese for insulting the police, but had stayed mum when the perpetrators were Malays. pic.twitter.com/WuWxs1wJ4c — Zurairi A.R. … Continue reading
.. Let’s say it again: There is no good reason to hoard anything during the coronavirus pandemic, especially food https://t.co/DMRGl52zrE via @BW — Bloomberg (@business) April 1, 2020 ..
.. Mahathir is "live" on 1 April 2020https://t.co/saygz4PgRo — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) April 1, 2020 .. #NSTnation “How is everyone? I pray that my social media followers are all in good health. This is the first time I’m trying out doing … Continue reading
.. One in 15 people in London may be infected by coronavirus Possibility that 600,000 people have Covid-19 highlights lacks of testing David Sheppard and Donato Paolo Mancini in London 4 HOURS AGO https://www.ft.com/content/b58f525c-c49c-4568-89e6-24d3ab2e6389 .. UK coronavirus cases could number 1.8MILLION as leading scientists … Continue reading