- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,272 hits
Daily Archives: September 16, 2016
… UMNO now relies on these two to do their bidding. … Jamal Yunos and multi-racial Red Shirts at the PWTC compound: 200 Malays and 100 Chinese and Indians. Did they know what they were doing there? Ali Tinju … Continue reading
… Published on Sep 13, 2016 Berita Stesen Tv KOREA Menyiarkan Rosmah Shopping…. … Syahrizard Retweeted Saddiq @SyedSaddiq Sep 13 DS Rosmah mengharumkan nama baik Malaysia di persada dunia 🙂 “Berbelanja 6.6 Bilion won untuk shopping…” … Sri Sanjeevan … Continue reading
… 16 September 2016 … Syazwan @nyok1993 Sep 13 FMT Nurul Nuha Anwar says Dr Mahathir must apologise: The second daughter of Anwar Ibrahim and Wan Azizah speaks … . PETALING JAYA: Reconciliation in politics may make for strange bedfellows, … Continue reading
… 16 September 2016 … Temporary reprieve. Chief Minister passes the buck to the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) and other animal welfare groups. … FMT News @fmtoday Malacca CM okays dogs in terrace houses for … Continue reading