- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Reactions to leaked audio clip of Muhyiddin "enticing Najib and gang"...
- Batu Gajah: 42 attended a kenduri Raya, one Covid-19 positive case...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Datuk and other VIPs and friends couldn't resist the durian! All 22 are fined. At Balik Pulau, Penang.
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Malaysia's Health DG: Covid-19: Those who are asymptomatic, perhaps they won’t be able to infect others within 14 days. But infection can happen two days before the symptomatic period.
- Syed Saddiq: Hamzah Zainudin tried to lure me away from supporting Dr Mahathir but to support Najib instead; and he called Muhyiddin Yassin power-hungry...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Mahathir is reading a document and says to Zahid Hamidi, "Why are you showing this to me for? Give it to the court and let the court decide."
- 5,842,978 hits
Daily Archives: September 13, 2016
… Lawyers for Liberty @lawyers4liberty 12h12 hours ago How I defend the rule of law by Kimberly Motley … 16 September 2016 Jamal yesterday called for a rally outside the Federal Court on Oct 12, the day of the review … Continue reading
Donate to Native Rights lawyer, Harisson Ngau! He needs RM37k to be transported by chopper to Kuching for treatment.
… Donations can be banked into the account of his wife: Uding Ngau Maybank account 161181039023 … 13 September 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 hours ago Ex Baram MP Harrison in ICU at private hospital https://shar.es/1wNzrg via @sharethis … … Continue reading
… 13 September 2016 I received these on WhatsApp. What’s going on? .. This photo was also sent. …
… 13 September 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini WSJ should submit candidates for GE14, minister opens fire Communications and Multimedia Minister Salleh Said Keruak has launched a broadside on The Wall Street Journal (WSJ), saying the US-based publication should submit candidates … Continue reading