- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Emergency Call: Huge aircraft carrier of the US Navy has restricted mobility of the Russian Navy in the Arctic
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor denies asking for the Federal Constitution to be amended in order for Penang to be "returned" to Kedah but FMT releases the transcript of his conversation with FMT journalist Predeep Nambiar
- 7,775,344 hits
Daily Archives: September 7, 2016
Will Siti Kasim be charged for showing her middle finger to an audience at a forum in 2016?
… 8 February 2019 .. simonthong @simonwhthong · 7h All incidents predate 9 May 2018. Quote Tweet malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Facing charge, Siti Kasim claims police chief trying to jail her (link: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/463182) malaysiakini.com/news/463182 Facing charge, Siti Kasim claims police chief … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged hudud, malaysia, politics, religion, sharia, siti kasim shows middle finger to 1 Comment