- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Michelin's Uptis is an airless car tire that won't ever get a flat
- 6,887,558 hits
Daily Archives: September 2, 2016
… The Attorney General was dancing with 5 ministers, Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar, Salleh Said Keruak, Maximus Ongkili, Azalina Othman Said and Nancy Shukri. … 26 Oct 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 7h7 hours ago Khairuddin applies to submit ‘Dancing AG’ video … Continue reading
Video: Ali Tinju and Red Shirts held protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally. Police ‘invited’ Ali Tinju for a ‘chat’….
… 3 September 2016 … While Ali Tinju was chatting with the police, his car was sprayed with red paint… malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 10h10 hours ago Ali Tinju’s vehicle sprayed with red paint just outside Bukit Aman http://dlvr.it/M9d5J0 … The Star … Continue reading
… Raja Sara Petra is the daughter of Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK) … https://www.nst.com.my/news/politics/2019/01/450091/raja-petras-daughter-leaves-gerakan … New Straits Times @NST_Online Raja Petra’s daughter leaves Gerakan By Bernama – January 13, 2019 @ 3:52pm KUALA LUMPUR: Raja Sara Petra confirms her departure from Gerakan, having joined … Continue reading