- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Singapore has run out of canes. 'Rotan' for those who went to Malay medium schools...
- PM8 goes shopping. Was his wife with him? If she was, did he bypass the MCO? 🤔 However, it was still phase 1...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,834 hits
Daily Archives: September 8, 2016
How SILLY can you get? He blames Najib just because he (not Najib) wouldn’t pay RM35 more for bike insurance, and #KenaSaman!
… The Height of Silliness. Afir Firdaus “Saya kena saman sebab takdak roadtax..ini semua salah Najib..” Telan ubat gegat byk sgt ke..?? psl kau xidup insuran setahun rm 130+rm 2 roadtax kau suruh naijb letak jwtn..sepatutnya kau tu letak jwtn … Continue reading
… The MCA #NowhereToStand: From 7-11 to 1+3D DaMaCai party http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/311066 … 10 Jan 2017 .. FMT News @fmtoday 17m17 minutes ago Adoi, that’s hitting below the belt, Ti tells Nazri PETALING JAYA: Ti Lian Ker says Nazri Abdul Aziz should … Continue reading
… … 8 August 2016 … Retweeted 5 times The Star Verified account @staronline 3h3 hours ago UPSR question with racist undertone is fake, says Education Ministry http://dlvr.it/MClJwk PETALINGA JAYA: The Education Ministry has dismissed as fake a question with … Continue reading
… 12 September 2016 FMT News @fmtoday What I wear is none of your business – or is it? Comment Fa Abdul September 12, 2016 While we have the right to judge a person by their attire, we do not … Continue reading