- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,410 hits
Daily Archives: September 5, 2016
When the Perak Mufti derided the National Monument: Why didn’t he attack the penis-shaped Peanut in Menglembu, Ipoh, Perak?
… The Eagle may have to leave Langkawi. It is haram like all statues. http://asamgaram2puteri.blogspot.my/2012_12_01_archive.html … 5 September 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago Perak Mufti says ‘Idolatrous’ Tugu Negara a big sin Shakira Buang If building a monument in … Continue reading
… … 16 September 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Pakatan-PPBM unity: Last barrier removed Robin Augustin September 16, 2016 Political analysts say Muhyiddin’s pledge to work for Anwar’s release will smoothen the way for cooperation. PETALING JAYA: The last barrier … Continue reading