- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 5,958,233 hits
Tag Archives: KLIA2
The Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) — The bureaucrats of MAHB insist that klia2 will remain klia2 but the King of low cost flights want it rebranded LCCT2 to reflect its real status. — 24 June 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Showdown … Continue reading
— klia2: maps, directions, diagrams, information… The STILL SINKING Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) AirAsia versus MAHB klia2: Fuel leaks = Danger! RM100million for the 1km ERL link between KLIA and klia2! — 23 November 2015 Plans announced for new terminal at … Continue reading
— The STILL SINKING Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) — 27 October 2015 Klia2 fuel leak not due to soil depression, says operator Published: 26 October 2015 11:32 PM Malaysian Insider @tm_insider 8h8 hours ago Klia2 fuel leak not due … Continue reading
— The STILL SINKING Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) — MAHB-AirAsia tussle continues as airline refuses to quit Kota Kinabalu budget terminal TODAY @TODAYonline 23m23 minutes ago AirAsia’s tussle with MAHB continues as it refuses to quit Kota Kinabalu budget … Continue reading