- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- 7,335,509 hits
Daily Archives: January 4, 2022
While worldwide condom sales have fallen during the Covid-19 pandemic, unintended births may be expected in some countries
.. For Malaysian company Karex, worldwide sales fell by as much as 40%. Why? Hotel stays fell, the sex industry shut down almost completely, and governments bought far fewer condoms as they distributed far fewer condoms. This hasn’t necessarily meant … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. ..
The Health Ministry (MoH) has confirmed the occurrence of suspected adverse effects following immunisation (AEFI) against Covid-19 at Kajang Prison, affecting 18 inmates – two of whom have since died.
.. Based on publicly available data from the Health Ministry, there were 124 serious AEFI reports lodged to the NPRA in relation to the Pfizer vaccine, out of 5,788,459 doses administered since Nov 1, 2021. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/605558 .. 18 Kajang Prison … Continue reading
.. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. ..