- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Jobless man charged with teen girlfriend's murder in Klang: He suffocated her with a pillow
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How a younger Xi Jinping tackled corruption
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- Is Sydney sinking? Or is it just that there's far more rain than normal? Dams fail, rivers burst their banks due to heavy rain
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Once an F-101 pilot tried to race against an SR-71. He gave up when the Blackbird's RSO asked him how fast his Voodoo could climb above 80,000 feet.
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- 7,386,609 hits
Daily Archives: January 4, 2022
MACC Senior enforcement officer, Shahrum Nizam Baharuddin, 40, pleaded not guilty to the charge of committing criminal breach of trust (CBT) involving US$6.94 million (RM25 million)
.. https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022/01/04/macc-senior-enforcer-claims-trial-to-cbt-involving-rm29mil?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter .. .. KUALA LUMPUR – A senior enforcement officer with Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) has claimed trial, today after being charged with misappropriating RM25 million in cash, which was part of a separate corruption case. According to Malaysiakini, … Continue reading