- Zhao Lijian's wife, Tang Tianru, is one of only two people in China who is maskless in public. The other is Xi Jinping
- Ex-Commando Syed Mohd Idris reveals the truth about Anwar Ibrahim
- Cabinet announcement by PM10 'Live' at 8.15pm (Friday, 2 December, 2022)
- The rumour that Tengku Zafrul could be Finance Minister has people on Twitter horrified
- Gobind Singh Deo is not in the Cabinet because...
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- Murder, and suicide, from the same balcony of a 26th floor apartment in Damansara Perdana, PJ...
- While Lim Guan Eng is willing to serve in any capacity, he is not in the Anwar Ibrahim Cabinet
- China is too small for both Xi Jinping and Winnie the Pooh
- 7,562,699 hits
Daily Archives: January 22, 2022
China: Dongguan to issue 500 yuan in every ‘red envelope’ for each worker staying put during Spring Festival
.. 500 Yuan is USD79 or RM330. 500 million Yuan is available for the million migrant workers. That is USD79 million or RM330 million. .. .. https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202201/1246598.shtml ..
Singapore and Omicron: The country must deal with the current Omicron wave first before thinking of the next steps
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. . https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2022/01/765127/press-gather-ijn-updates-dr-mahathirs-condition ..
Arrested: Father of 11-year-old twin brothers found dead near Upper Bukit Timah playground in Singapore
.. .. .. .. Bodies of 11-year-old twins found in canal near Upper Bukit Timah playground The police are investigating the incident as a case of unnatural death. Osmond Chia, Jean Iau and Ang Qing Updated 16 Mins Ago SINGAPORE … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. https://www.facebook.com/BERSIH2.0/videos/298544375568547/ .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Natural immunity against COVID lowered risk more than vaccines against Delta variant, new study says | Euronews
.. Natural immunity against COVID lowered risk more than vaccines against Delta variant, new study says By Euronews and AFP • Updated: 20/01/2022 – 19:36 Unvaccinated people who had previously contracted COVID-19 and survived were better protected against the Delta variant than those who were … Continue reading