- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- 7,335,509 hits
Daily Archives: January 11, 2022
.. This school has 6,000 students. .. .. ..
Malaysia: The strange case of the senior judge accused of lying naked on a woman’s bed, in her bedroom, in her house, and leaving only at 3 am
.. Shariah chief judge gets court order against Lokman to remove postings FMT Reporters – January 20, 2022 11:12 AM KUALA LUMPUR: Shariah chief judge Mohd Naim Mokhtar has obtained a court order against former Umno Supreme Council member Lokman … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. Medical News Today Does drinking urine have any real health benefits? Medically reviewed by Cameron White, M.D., MPH — Written by Zawn Villines on October 29, 2019 There is no evidence that drinking urine offers … Continue reading
.. .. Jennifer Bateman January 6, 2022 Updated: January 6, 2022 ..
.. Vaccination rate of those who are 60+ with one jab is 28%. .. .. .. Who knew a ‘dim sum ban’ was all it would take to get our elderly vaccinated? Hong Kong retirees should have been first in … Continue reading
.. Vaccination rate of those who are 60+ with one jab is 28%. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. 3 omicron variant symptoms you won’t get from the common cold Worried about the common cold and COVID? Here are the symptoms to look out for By Herb Scribner@HerbScribner Dec 29, 2021, 8:30pm MST . Dr. Hai Shao, the … Continue reading