- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- 7,335,537 hits
Daily Archives: January 26, 2022
Two-year bond for Malaysian Lee Zhi Sin, 27, who had pretended to be a medical intern for 7 months: She also gets a fine and has to pay court costs
.. .. Fake doctor fined $10,000 for ‘risking lives’ treating patients at crowded Sydney hospital – despite being expelled from medical school Sydney woman found guilty after pretending to be a medical student Zhi Sin Lee, 27, had dropped her … Continue reading
.. Jean Iau Published 3 Hours Ago SINGAPORE – For more than five years, a former manager at Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) was given at least $500 a month for turning a blind eye to the collusion between a construction … Continue reading
Who is Peter Doocy, of whom President Biden said, “What a stupid son of a bitch”? Answer: A stupid s.o.b.
.. .. .. ..
.. 4,832 new Covid-19 cases in S’pore on Jan. 26, 2,996 low-risk cases detected via ART The weekly infection growth rate is 2.50. Karen Lui | January 26, 2022, 10:19 PM Singapore reported 4,832 new Covid-19 cases as of 12pm on … Continue reading
.. The impact of Singapore on the Johor election .. .. .. .. Explainer | In Johor election, is Malaysia’s Umno seeking stability or a ‘get-out-of-jail’ card for Najib? Johor leader Hasni Mohammad has insisted the snap poll is needed … Continue reading
.. Raveena Nagotra Published: Jan 26, 2022 3:51 PM⋅Updated: 3:51 PM A coalition of NGOs today demanded an explanation over the police reports made throughout the years over various controversial preachers who have notoriously insulted non-Islamic faiths. Hindu Agamam Ani … Continue reading
Will movie-watchers in China know that the end of “Fight Club” has been edited to serve the interests of the CCP?
.. .. .. .. .. ..
.. The Years of the Tiger: 2034, 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, and 1938. The Tiger ranks third among the animals of the Chinese zodiac. The 12 zodiac animals are, in order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, … Continue reading