- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- The Collapse of the ITC: Why 10,000 Ipohites had to "jump aeroplane" (work illegally) in America
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- John Chan and Kenny Chan, two Old Pinks who demonstrated against Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen
- The Federal Court says NO to Najib Razak's appeal for a review: March 31, 2023
- Remembering Leslie Cheung: How his cultural legacy lives on 20 years after death
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- 7,701,321 hits
Daily Archives: January 26, 2022
Laowhy86: China’s hilarious censorship of Fight Club
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged China censorship, fight club, laowhy86 Leave a comment
Two-year bond for Malaysian Lee Zhi Sin, 27, who had pretended to be a medical intern for 7 months: She also gets a fine and has to pay court costs
.. .. Fake doctor fined $10,000 for ‘risking lives’ treating patients at crowded Sydney hospital – despite being expelled from medical school Sydney woman found guilty after pretending to be a medical student Zhi Sin Lee, 27, had dropped her … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged fake medical intern, Lee Zhi sin Leave a comment
In squeaky clean Singapore, this woman manager accepted bribes!
.. Jean Iau Published 3 Hours Ago SINGAPORE – For more than five years, a former manager at Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) was given at least $500 a month for turning a blind eye to the collusion between a construction … Continue reading
Who is Peter Doocy, of whom President Biden said, “What a stupid son of a bitch”? Answer: A stupid s.o.b.
.. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Peter doocy a son of a bitch Leave a comment
26 January 2022: Singapore has 4,832 new Covid-19 cases, surpassing Malaysia’s 4,744
.. 4,832 new Covid-19 cases in S’pore on Jan. 26, 2,996 low-risk cases detected via ART The weekly infection growth rate is 2.50. Karen Lui | January 26, 2022, 10:19 PM Singapore reported 4,832 new Covid-19 cases as of 12pm on … Continue reading
The coming Johor state election
.. The impact of Singapore on the Johor election .. .. .. .. Explainer | In Johor election, is Malaysia’s Umno seeking stability or a ‘get-out-of-jail’ card for Najib? Johor leader Hasni Mohammad has insisted the snap poll is needed … Continue reading
Group claims 6k police reports on religious preachers met with silence
.. Raveena Nagotra Published: Jan 26, 2022 3:51 PM⋅Updated: 3:51 PM A coalition of NGOs today demanded an explanation over the police reports made throughout the years over various controversial preachers who have notoriously insulted non-Islamic faiths. Hindu Agamam Ani … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 6000 reports but no police action Leave a comment
Will movie-watchers in China know that the end of “Fight Club” has been edited to serve the interests of the CCP?
.. .. .. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Fight Club has a new ending in China Leave a comment
It’s the Year of the Tiger (1 February 2022 – 31 January 2023), and I am a Tiger
.. The Years of the Tiger: 2034, 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, and 1938. The Tiger ranks third among the animals of the Chinese zodiac. The 12 zodiac animals are, in order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, … Continue reading