- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- 7,335,545 hits
Daily Archives: January 17, 2022
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. No ‘Sim Swap’ fraud in the country, says Bukit Aman Bernama – January 16, 2022 9:09 AM KUALA LUMPUR: The police have denied the existence of a fraud known as ‘Sim Swap’ in the country. Bukit Aman Commercial Crime … Continue reading
Global Times: Former Singaporean diplomat Kishore Mahbubani said not long ago that a British business executive told him that the UK had planted their people in Huawei…
.. .. .. .. Global Times UK’s Huawei ban driven by ‘selfish political gains’: Chinese FM By Global Times Published: Jan 17, 2022 08:57 PM A spokesperson for the Chinese Foreign Ministry on Monday criticized the UK’s ban on Huawei … Continue reading
Hong Kong Consumer Council finds acrylamide, a cancer-causing substance, in 95 per cent of coffee samples
Pfizer CEO: Virus will be here for years but this may be last wave with restrictions | The Times of Israel
.. Bourla says boosters against coronavirus will remain necessary, but anti-COVID pill ‘changes everything’ By TOI staff 17 January 2022, 12:24 pm Photo/Giannis Papanikos, File) Pfizer boss Albert Bourla said Monday that although the “most likely scenario” is that coronavirus … Continue reading