From the brother of Veveonah. BACA dan HADAMKAN; pic.twitter.com/9HDRslFh59— Tijan™ is OFFLINE until further notice (@tijanishere) September 8, 2020
FB linkhttps://t.co/ZmwKY8VKiR— Tijan™ is OFFLINE until further notice (@tijanishere) September 8, 2020
'“Apart from Rose, the students of Sekolah Kebangsaan Nanga Uyau, SK Nanga Kesit and SK Ulu Lemanak in Lubok Antu district, were forced to camp in a mountainous jungle so they could get Internet connection,” he said.' https://t.co/57sI5rdxeN— Oli (@oiwoods) September 8, 2020
If you don't recognise it – this is actually cyberbullying in action.— Hannah Yeoh (@hannahyeoh) September 8, 2020
By two deputy ministers.
Against a young child.
Again, silence from Women Minister and her deputy.https://t.co/3GMRnxyIaf
Which is the worst?— Dr Khor SK (@DrKhorSK) September 7, 2020
1. Powerful man calling a young woman a liar.
2. Getting facts wrong.
3. Blaming his colleague.
4. Day-job is in Comms.
5. Still wanting to check Veveonah's exam status.
6. Ignoring the main problem: low Net access in Sabah.https://t.co/TC8v0LOt8j
FACTS about Veveonah:— Tijan™ is OFFLINE until further notice (@tijanishere) September 7, 2020
1. She and her family squatting on a church's land in that village while waiting for their new house to be built.
2. She decided to stay in the village to help her parents in the farm DURING MCO. Hence, why she couldn't go to the town.
4. ALL her batchmates backed her story up.— Tijan™ is OFFLINE until further notice (@tijanishere) September 7, 2020
5. Of course she DID NOT have any exam on the day she uploaded the video because she DID NOT do live streaming but she recorded the video few days BEFORE SHE UPLOADED IT.
Surely nobody wanted to be trending with that. pic.twitter.com/h7O39pZfzC— 𝗔𝘆𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝘇𝘂𝗮𝗻 (@ayshardzn) September 7, 2020
So painful to read this. Veveonah had a problem, instead of blaming anyone, she found a solution and made a video in the process. The ppl who were in a position to solve her problem not only failed, but goes on to slander her & her efforts. In what world is this justifiable? https://t.co/bmDOtwHiYK— Kabin 🇲🇾 (@iamkabin) September 7, 2020