- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Singapore has run out of canes. 'Rotan' for those who went to Malay medium schools...
- PM8 goes shopping. Was his wife with him? If she was, did he bypass the MCO? 🤔 However, it was still phase 1...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,736,817 hits
Daily Archives: August 29, 2019
… CPIAsia @AsiaCpi LETTER FOR MAHATHIR Category: Bloggers Buzz Published: Tuesday, 18 November 2008 16:00 Written by Dr Syed Alwi Ahmad Think of Proton – shouldn’t your Malay engineers work double hard to improve their products like the Japanese? Malaysia has lots … Continue reading
… Dr Syed Alwi Ahmad – Malaysiakini https://www.malaysiakini.com/a?language=en&q=Dr%20Syed%20Alwi%20Ahmad .. 2008 Dr. Syed Alwi Ahmad teaches Applied Physics and Applied Physics Lab. at the Centre for American Education in Singapore. His focus is on Quantum Field Theory and General Relativity. His … Continue reading
… “I hope that my eye can become a beacon of hope that supports Hong Kongers.”said the brave girl who was shot in the eye by #HKpolice on 11 Aug 2019. I can’t stop my tears from falling.#Eye4HK #hk #HongKong … Continue reading