- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Papagomo is heckled at KKIA...
- Video: Papagomo hits foreign worker...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- 😭 How did Xi Jinping become Mr S***hole, dear Facebook?
- It's CNY, so why can't they have Tienanmen Square at Dataran Merdeka? Let the racists grit their teeth and froth at the mouth!
- On ex IGP Khalid Abu Bakar...
- Love Triangle! The cheating husband, the forgiving wife and the lover who finally let go...
- Naked in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
- Was Syed Saddiq at the drug party before the police raid? Fact or spin?
- 5,607,434 hits
Daily Archives: August 16, 2019
… “My colleagues are terrified,” Rebecca Sy says. The flight attendant and cabin crew union leader suspect protest-related Facebook posts led to her dismissal by #CathayPacific. https://t.co/rPtDdgjxdL #HongKongProtests pic.twitter.com/EGriovR5QQ — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) August 23, 2019 … After sacking employees … Continue reading
… Controversial Muslim preacher Dr Zakir Naik has filed a police report against Human Resources Minister M Kulasegaran, Penang Deputy Chief Minister II P Ramasamy and three others. The others named in the report were Klang MP Charles Santiago, Bagan … Continue reading
Pro-China and Chairman Mao supporter, Stanley Ng Chau-pei, denounces Li Ka Shing as “The Cockroach King” for calling for leniency towards protesters…
… … Cultural Revolution 2.0 | Pro-CCP Stanley Ng 吳秋北 (2nd and 3rd pics) has launched a demonizing campaign against Li Ka Shing, labeling Li as the Cockroach King and hinting Li is the black hand behind the #antiELAB movement. … Continue reading
Jackie and the Hong Kong Protests: Is it a case of “Speak up and be damned; keep quiet and be equally damned”?
… Is it a case of “Speak up and be damned; keep quiet and be equally damned”? … “I am a national flag guard,” Jackie Chan says. Known as a Beijing loyalist, his comments on the #HongKongprotests sparked backlash with … Continue reading
Perlis Mufti: Malaysia is for Malays, and the cultural and political dominance of the Malay must be preserved. “Tanah Melayu has its ways.”
… The vocal Perlis mufti stands by his remarks that all races must respect the dominance of the Malays. #FMTNews https://t.co/QCwOc0UCEb — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) August 20, 2019 We need a Saddam Hussein in Malaysia, says Asri in hitting … Continue reading