- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- Hannah Yeoh: In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 5,745,717 hits
Daily Archives: August 5, 2019
… .. Excerpts from: Lucky for them Obama isn't in office, he'd support the Communists…In Hong Kong, It’s Now a Revolution | The National Interest https://t.co/R8zVCLoIiX — Corky Engel (@corkyengel) August 6, 2019 August 5, 2019 Topic: Security Region: Asia Tags: Hong KongDemocracyChinaXi JinpingProtests In Hong … Continue reading