- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Arrested: 2 cleaning supervisors at Penang Komtar who beat beggar with canes
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Singapore: Riot police deployed to Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory in Jurong, a place for Chinese migrant workers
- Project Veritas and Pfizer whistleblower Melissa Strickler, who claims that Pfizer is hiding the fact that human fetal tissue has been used in vaccine test development
- BREAKING: Associated Press says, "There's NO Uyghur Genocide in Xinjiang." (Meaning: You can't see the signs any longer.)
- Singapore is predominantly Chinese but is not part of China; and Singaporean Chinese culture is not the same as Chinese culture.
- Canberra, Australia: Durian smell at Dickson shopping precinct causes fear of a gas leak!
- 6,968,800 hits
Daily Archives: June 25, 2019
… 1 July 2019 .. 4 arrested in connection with splashing environmental activist Pua Ley Peng’s home with red paint. All confessed to involvement in Gang 24 “kongsi gelap” activities as well as receiving payment from someone. Also seized: a … Continue reading
… 30 June 2019 City engineer says all activities at the resort have been ordered to stop until the council has obtained advice and recommendations on public safety. #BatuFerringhi #landslide #FMTnews https://t.co/83fslupBZD — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) June 30, 2019 … Continue reading
…Faith is more important than integrity…….….https://twitter.com/gst183/status/1143339103930294273?s=19..1. There’s syariah compliant lying….https://weehingthong.org/2019/03/03/hadi-is-in-deeper-shit-lie-after-lie-is-exposed/..2. Stealing is okay if you don’t get caught.https://weehingthong.org/2019/01/01/malay-mail-top-10-malaysians-untouchable-malaysians-to-be-charged-in-court/..3. Corruption? No real issue…https://weehingthong.org/2019/05/14/corruption-in-pas-yes-why-should-we-be-surprised-after-hadi-and-the-rm90-million/…
… 27 June 2019 Israel Folau said he felt “backed into a corner” by Rugby Australia when the organisation tried to pay him to take his controversial social media post down. https://t.co/yM2S73fF9j — news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) June 27, 2019 Israel Folau … Continue reading