- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,594 hits
Daily Archives: June 2, 2019
Datuk Lee Ban Heng, Datuk Chong Chee Heng and lawyer Danny Loo Kheng Soon: Charged with forgery in Johor Bahru…
… 2 June 2019 .. .. .. The StarVerified account @staronline Two Datuks, lawyer charged with forgery in JB NATION Sunday, 2 Jun 2019 4:25 PM MYT JOHOR BARU: Two Datuks and a lawyer were charged in a Magistrate’s Court here, … Continue reading
Singapore Police Advisory on smses claiming kidnap of loved ones: What to do…
… 2 June 2019 .. POLICE ADVISORY ON SMSES CLAIMING KIDNAP OF LOVED ONES The Police have received numerous reports from members of the public informing that they have received SMSes (Short Message Service) claiming that their loved ones had … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
MCA Vice President Ti Lian Ker speaks (but some would say, squeaks)..
… Ti Lian Ker is Senator Dato Sri Ti Lian Ker, MCA Vice President … 2 June 2019 .. 'SUDDENLY BRAVE' MCA NOW ASKS THE QUESTION IT NEVER DARED TO ASK WHEN IN POWER: 'IF RACE IS A FACTOR, WHY … Continue reading
Breaking fast in non Muslim houses of worship: Islamic affairs minister Mujahid Yusof Rawa says YES but the Sultan of Johor says NO.
… 3 June 2019 .. PAS leader warns Muslims not to fall into liberalism 'trap' https://t.co/y6MEqM9mIn pic.twitter.com/Ci7I9P2Nyp — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) June 3, 2019 Muslims should more careful when faced with the agenda of the ‘enemies of Islam’ who try and … Continue reading