- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,745,801 hits
Daily Archives: June 1, 2019
… 2 June 2019 .. Malay Mail @malaymail Kadir Jasin: Rumours could hurt efforts to capture Jho Low Published 9 hours ago on 02 June 2019 BY JUSTIN ONG KUALA LUMPUR, June 2 — Speculation about fugitive financier Low Taek Jho may compromise genuine … Continue reading
… Whatever unity they had, it was sealed with cash, RM90 million of it. PAS as seduced but there is no more money as far as we can see. It is now all talk. Hadi Awang and the 90 Million Ringgit… … Continue reading
Lim HL, Michael Chong is waiting for you to contact him regarding your “defamation” of Chen Ang Kee…
… 1 June 2019 .. This was a comment on the Facebook page of Lim HL https://t.co/PRBiuJU4VN pic.twitter.com/jIlUWrRDwF — simonthong (@simonwhthong) June 1, 2019 .. .. https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/05/31/volunteer-shocked-by-online-claims-she-is-a-cheat-gambler/….