- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,059 hits
Daily Archives: June 23, 2019
… 23 June 2019 .. When a man believes that he sees a ghost, it is real in its consequences… https://t.co/N4DazMcrXA — simonthong (@simonwhthong) June 23, 2019 https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=176835959999640&id=100030197116661 .. . KL Man Runs Out of His Car Screaming and Arms … Continue reading
… 23 June 2019 .. .. The woman, believed to be mentally ill, attempted to flee the scene by jumping into her Proton Saga and driving out of her parking spot – ramming into a police motorcycle in the process.https://t.co/LLGfwAjd5R … Continue reading
The Johor Palace issues a letter to Salahuddin Ayub reminding him of the royal dress code: Only “eagles” can wear black pants with the baju Melayu!
… 23 June 2019 .. YB Dato Salahuddin Ayub telah bertungkus lumus menjalankan kerja sebagai menteri secara amanah. Ini adalah apa yang rakyat mahu. Rakyat tahu siapa helang siapa pipit.https://t.co/cKXJK3bMCw https://t.co/cKXJK3bMCw — SimTzeTzin 沈志勤 (@simtzetzin) June 23, 2019 .. … Continue reading