Wife and 2 stepsons: Acquitted of the murder of the Cradle Fund CEO, Nazrin Hassan (2)

As many had expected.

https://weehingthong.org/2022/06/21/cradle-fund-murder-trial-not-guilty-scuffle-erupts-ahead-of-court-decision/

..

Wife, 2 stepsons and missing Indonesian maid: Charged for the murder of the Cradle Fund CEO, Nazrin Hassan (1)

zazaza.png

https://says.com/my/news/wife-and-step-sons-of-cradle-ceo-will-officially-be-charged-with-murder?utm_source=says_mobile&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=mobile_share

Nazrin Hassan was found dead in his bedroom, which caught fire, in Mutiara Damansara on June 14, a day before Hari Raya.

His family said his handphone had exploded, causing the blaze. Cradle Fund also issued a statement saying its CEO died of injuries attributed to an exploding handphone charging next to the bed.

Police recently said they are also looking for an Indonesian maid who worked in Nazrinโ€™s house.

https://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=144137

Samirah Muzaffar, the widow of Cradle Fund CEO Nazrin Hassan, and her two sons are out on bail of RM500,000 pending the murder trial in September.

21 June 2019

SHAH ALAM (Bernama): The prosecution in the murder case of Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Nazrin Hassan (pic) has been ordered to hand over photographs taken in the first post-mortem report to the defence on July 15.

High Court judge Datuk Ab Karim Ab Rahman made the order after Samirah Muzaffar’s counsel Tan Sri Dr Muhammad Shafee Abdullah told the court that the defence was not satisfied with the quality of the images given by the prosecution.

The judge also said the prosecution represented by Selangor state prosecution director Datuk Salim Soib@Hamid must inform the court if it could not submit the photographs on the date.

Earlier, Muhammad Shafee told the court that the defence had been asking for the original photographs since April.

Salim said the prosecution would seek the investigating officer for the photos.

He also told the court that the prosecution had handed over a number of documents including police reports as well as Chemist and Energy Commission reports to the defence on Friday (June 21).

The trial will commence in September.

Meanwhile, counsel S. Suresh who is representing one of the two juveniles accused in the case requested for the witness list.

However, Salim said the full list of prosecution witnesses would only be given at the commencement of the trial.

The court set July 26 for case management. – Bernama

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/06/21/cradle-ceo-murder-defence-to-get-first-post-mortem-photographs/#oPAj2R5zIgm4oMYx.99

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s