- Tan Suee Chieh, "Covid-19: A psychological and an actuarial approach..."
- The Bangsar-Damansara Elevated Highway, another Tengku Adnan project...
- Malaysian Gangs 6: The Ayah Yie Tiger 99 (AYT99)...
- Japan has surpassed Singapore in Coronavirus cases! And the Summer Olympics are in July...
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Arrested: Man who stole bras and panties. What does he do with them?
- Men who steal women's bras and panties are scary if you're a woman and your undies are missing!
- Americk Sidhu: Decipherings...
- Sarawak Report: Shahrizat’s nightmare scenario
- Ipoh New Town Police Station: Policewoman points gun at policeman in quarrel!
- 5,635,394 hits
Daily Archives: August 23, 2018
… 1 September 2018 MCKIP insists Kuantan's 'great wall' must stay up https://t.co/IEIkI9vd6E pic.twitter.com/Yhh7uUB8gi — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) September 1, 2018 The wall at the Malaysia-China Kuantan Industrial Park (MCKIP), which has been the subject of controversy was built with the … Continue reading
… 1st Video Watch How A 'Roti Canai Terbang' Dough Flew Out And Landed On A Woman's Head https://t.co/DyUYqOHYdX — Latest on SAYS (@saysdotcom) August 22, 2018 … CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 'ROTI CANAI TERBANG' TOSSED INTO AIR BY COOK LANDS … Continue reading
… Cowan Street is now Jalan Raja Ekram. Cowan Street 高溫街 Gou Wan Gaai Jalan Raja Ekram Formerly named after William Cowan, Protector of Chinese, Perak in Ipoh. Now named after Raja Ekram, Raja di-Hilir of Perak. Leong Sin Nam Street … Continue reading